Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any bluestone sky owners please post pics. I have seen those from outside the plant and from one of the car shows. However the color keep changing. I would like to see some from owners. Thanks

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Would any bluestone sky owners please post pics. I have seen those from outside the plant and from one of the car shows. However the color keep changing. I would like to see some from owners. Thanks
You will see them when they are delivered. Hopefully within the next two weeks. As of now I don't think anybody has got one. Skip...:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Waiting...

My Bluestone is being made @ 09/18/06. My sales guy asked if when it came in, could some of the people who were thinking of Bluestone look at it; not drive it, just look. I've been on and off the fence about the color - I'm buying something I've never seen, touched or driven and I have no clear feeling on the color! It's like having a baby - you know it's coming but what will it be? What will it look like? My "girls-in-the-hood" remind me if I don't love the color I can a) sell it or b) paint it. You would think if it was really ugly - someone would have spoke up somewhere along the line and said " STOP - that color is UGLY" My Dad's first cool car was electric, bright blue - and I've never seen another one of that color to this day; sometimes different is good. Who knows, wait and see...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts