Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any bluestone sky owners please post pics. I have seen those from outside the plant and from one of the car shows. However the color keep changing. I would like to see some from owners. Thanks

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Would any bluestone sky owners please post pics. I have seen those from outside the plant and from one of the car shows. However the color keep changing. I would like to see some from owners. Thanks
You will see them when they are delivered. Hopefully within the next two weeks. As of now I don't think anybody has got one. Skip...:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Waiting...

My Bluestone is being made @ 09/18/06. My sales guy asked if when it came in, could some of the people who were thinking of Bluestone look at it; not drive it, just look. I've been on and off the fence about the color - I'm buying something I've never seen, touched or driven and I have no clear feeling on the color! It's like having a baby - you know it's coming but what will it be? What will it look like? My "girls-in-the-hood" remind me if I don't love the color I can a) sell it or b) paint it. You would think if it was really ugly - someone would have spoke up somewhere along the line and said " STOP - that color is UGLY" My Dad's first cool car was electric, bright blue - and I've never seen another one of that color to this day; sometimes different is good. Who knows, wait and see...

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Just purchased a 2007 Redline in Bluestone; will be shipped to me next week. Will post pics when I receive it.
Yes, welcome. Just in case you didn't realize...you are responding to a request from 2006.
I suspect he has either found the pictures he wants, or he doesn't care anymore.

Reactions: spydee99

·
Administrator
8,396 Posts
Yes, welcome. Just in case you didn't realize...you are responding to a request from 2006.
I suspect he has either found the pictures he wants, or he doesn't care anymore.
Except that nearly everyone nearly always wants pictures of everyone else's car, even though they all pretty much look alike. I guess it is the different backgrounds .....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.