Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I was at work today at the dealership, and i saw a badass, BMW Z3 on the lot, with my discount it would be an amazing deal for an awsome car! Im pretty sure im going to buy it monday, MY sky is on the way which should be here in 2 weeks so if any one in Houston wants my sky contact me!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
What???!!!

OK it is Saturday and clearly you started drinking too early.

You are gona have one hell of a hangover tomorrow morning.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Well guys, I was at work today at the dealership, and i saw a badass, BMW Z3 on the lot, with my discount it would be an amazing deal for an awsome car! Im pretty sure im going to buy it monday, MY sky is on the way which should be here in 2 weeks so if any one in Houston wants my sky contact me!

MSRP RIGHT?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What???!!!

OK it is Saturday and clearly you started drinking too early.

You are gona have one hell of a hangover tomorrow morning.

This bmw is real nice, if i buy it Monday ill take pics!

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
pics of the BMW will not be necessary...u r excommunicated :lol: :lol:
illness don't let marlboromike scare you, there is plenty of time between now and Monday to sober up and redeemtion will still be within your grasp. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Good luck...im sure people will stop you and ask is that a bmw?

·
Registered
444 Posts
What a Z3??

How "old" technology...:willy:

I guess you like having a car that eveyone else has....:lol:

That is what is so great with the Sky.... so very few!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Illness,

Are we talking about an "M" roadster? If so, that baby is one sweet ride...

The M roadster features a 3.2-liter DOHC, 24-valve inline 6-cylinder engine with Double-VANOS "steplessly" variable valve timing, 315-horsepower, and 251 lb-ft of torque; 5-speed manual transmission; Independent suspension with M calibration; M RoadStar light cast-alloy wheels with Satin Chrome finish; near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution; Dynamic Stability Control; All Season Traction with limited-slip differential; Rollover Protection System, 4-wheel BMW M vacuum-assisted ventilated disc brakes, many other standard features.

Good luck with your decision.

HoldHard

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
illness don't let marlboromike scare you, there is plenty of time between now and Monday to sober up and redeemtion will still be within your grasp. :lol: :lol:
LOL man i dont even drink!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What a Z3??

How "old" technology...:willy:

I guess you like having a car that eveyone else has....:lol:

That is what is so great with the Sky.... so very few!!:thumbs: :thumbs:
I work for saturn i drive sky's everyday its not a big loss. I'd just get something else the sky is a nice car.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Illness,

Are we talking about an "M" roadster? If so, that baby is one sweet ride...

The M roadster features a 3.2-liter DOHC, 24-valve inline 6-cylinder engine with Double-VANOS "steplessly" variable valve timing, 315-horsepower, and 251 lb-ft of torque; 5-speed manual transmission; Independent suspension with M calibration; M RoadStar light cast-alloy wheels with Satin Chrome finish; near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution; Dynamic Stability Control; All Season Traction with limited-slip differential; Rollover Protection System, 4-wheel BMW M vacuum-assisted ventilated disc brakes, many other standard features.

Good luck with your decision.

HoldHard
That would be the one, but except its black/leather/harman karman system.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
OH yeah guys one more thing if i get the BMW monday i have a real nice custom windrestrictor made In houston, Its the plexi glass kappashere windrestrictor, But i had it custom echted here in houston, ill get pics soon! and sell it cheap.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Oh no guys!

It looks like illness may be going over to the dark side........:lol::lol:

Use the force illness, do not succumb to the lure of the dark side...:nono:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh no guys!

It looks like illness may be going over to the dark side........:lol::lol:

Use the force illness, do not succumb to the lure of the dark side...:nono:
OH yeah and who ever said the z3 had old technology, your way off the sky will take years to catch up.

·
Registered
322 Posts

MarlboroMike......"pics of the BMW will not be necessary...u r excommunicated"

Oh Man you two crack me up..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..I love it...U R excommunicated....I damn near soiled myself laughing...:D :D ..damn that was funny.......

Illness, a BMW? nice, good luck, I'll stay Skying thanks, no offense intended but for me, (MHO) BMW's here really are like Volvos' Damn things are All over the place (Mass breeds yuppies:jester: ) three on my very short 600 foot street and four in the next 600 foot block....thats not counting the 5 Volvo's (one in my drive belonging to my wife). However, good luck., and please don't disapear.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts