Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like my SKY has been accepted to be Guinea Pig for a brand-new Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System. They're picking it up Tuesday for a 7-10 day trip to Borla-Land in Oxnard.

So far, they've been great to work with. I'll keep you all posted as to the progress on the project, as well as what it's like to be Baby-less for up to two weeks.:eek:

I have been telling the Borla folks that a Dual Exhaust is the way to go for the SKY. I predicted that if they offered a single exhaust version and charged more for the dual that I predict most people getting the custom exhaust would spring the extra bucks for the two pipes out the back. I know I would for sure.

If you want to offer some insights into what you think a Borla Exhaust add-on for the SKY should be, I'll pass on your thoughts to the folks at Borla. Of course, it will eventually be up to them... But hey, it never hurts to ask!

More to follow...

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm sure that you have checked this out and that you won't just be handing the keys over to just anyone who says that they are from Borla and they are here to pick up your car. :D Two weeks is a big head start!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
rick112 said:
I'm sure that you have checked this out and that you won't just be handing the keys over to just anyone who says that they are from Borla and they are here to pick up your car. :D Two weeks is a big head start!
Two weeks wouldn't be enough of a head start if someone snatched my SKY! They better have loaded it on a C-130 headed out of the country.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
skywulf said:
Two weeks wouldn't be enough of a head start if someone snatched my SKY! They better have loaded it on a C-130 headed out of the country.
It has been done!:lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Jordan said:
Sweet.. I love Borla :) Wouldn't leave home without it :D
I'll be interested to see what they can do for the Sky. Of course you can't JUST make a dual exhaust for the Solstice/Sky. Something would have to be done with the rear panel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts