Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word on when Borla is going to release the Sky cat-back? I saw the prototype and I want it, but they still don't have it available on their website.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
No word. I sent an e-mail to David Borla a while back (the guy who coordinated the prototype engineering on my car) but I haven't heard back from him.

Back when I had mine done, David said that he planned to become a supporting vendor when it was available. So I am guessing that there will be a pretty big splash when it is.

If I hear anything, I will be sure to post an invitation for PMs here.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Uh, that wasn't exactly a big splash.

How do we get it? Looks great. How much?

·
Registered
300 Posts
I like it:thumbs:

Especially since it retains more of the stock appearence :thumbs:

There is alot of places you can find the other manufacturers for sale below retail, but I am finding it almost impossible to find the Borla anywhere but from them direct?
For this reason I might have to purchase one of the others...unless someone has some secret info out there...:D

Note to Admin: Please get these guys onboard, it is always good to have more choices! And if these means better deals for the members the better. :thumbs:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Please send me a PM.

Thanks,

db

I like it:thumbs:

Especially since it retains more of the stock appearence :thumbs:

There is alot of places you can find the other manufacturers for sale below retail, but I am finding it almost impossible to find the Borla anywhere but from them direct?
For this reason I might have to purchase one of the others...unless someone has some secret info out there...:D

Note to Admin: Please get these guys onboard, it is always good to have more choices! And if these means better deals for the members the better. :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts