Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wilmington Delaware plant which assembled our Sky/Solstice cars is being demolished... the new developer
plans to remake the facility into a three-million-square-foot center of "e-commerce, logistics, fulfilment-type companies.

Official Boxwood rebuild site: Boxwood Industrial Park LLC
You can buy a brick from the building! https://harveyhanna.com/gm-commemorative-brick-program/

So May is also when we had the Mecca meetup and plant tours. Seems timely to do another get together?

Here's what I have so far:
  • Dodson Road is a side road to the plant. Some aspect meet there, but the big lot is now gone and is a storage facility
  • We could do other things. I dont know what. ha This place is close and looks cool. Menus - Big Fish Riverfront
  • I know most chatting has moved to the Facebook, but I gave that up 6 mos ago. To make things easy
  • I sortve drifted from all the Delaware core group.
  • I havent picked a saturday. 4, 11 or 18 (25th is Mem Weekend and I have Who tickets)
How's that for a clear and concise plan, with a high probability of happening? :laugh:

I'd post in SolsticeForum/Massc but after searching way too long for password reminder, and then getting a new password... the password they just emailed me fails. yay.

this is going well so far.

Reactions: RedOne07

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Good luck, looks like your all over this... or well at least all over.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck, looks like your all over this... or well at least all over.
I am very focused on being scattered! :grin:

I'll wait a couple days, pick a date and just go for it and see if anyone tags along. I have a blog that even if its just me and the misses driving down, i could spin this into a post that fits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts