Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
It's not the 6 disc changer, but you can buy a brand new one for less on eBay, I'm just saying.:whistle: Plus any used one will require a trip to a dealer or the use of a Tech 2 to flash the VIN. @Wnolte1122 if you're just looking for a replacement this one should do the job for you. Note: I'm not sure why they listed this one as the USB model though, as it clearly isn't. I got really excited at first, otherwise that would be a steal.
Thanks, for some reason it says not compatible with my 2008 base Sky.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Note: I'm not sure why they listed this one as the USB model though, as it clearly isn't. I got really excited at first, otherwise that would be a steal.
It says US8 (eight) not USB :)

I don’t have monsoon.... but I do have Onstar and a subscription to Satellite Radio. My radio has a scratch on the piano black... no other problems... just an expensive price to correct it.
All you need to do is find a used radio that looks like yours and has an unscratched face. It's very easy to remove the faces and swap the new one over to your current radio (plug and play). The face is held on with a couple of screws and clips. That's it. See: Migrated my (old) Solstice Radio faceplate to my (new)...

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
17,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I much prefer stock/OEM - just looks better, IMHO. And it's almost impossible to hear the radio anyway, especially with the top down, which is really the only way to drive a Sky! :)
400 DOLLARS IS TOO MUCH....I would e mail him and offer him 300 firm. I am sure that will be acceptable.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts