Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this set of Kappasphere fitted luggage when I got my Sky Redline, but sadly, I never got a chance to use them. I am asking $150.00 for the set (or best offer) with free shipping included. The soft luggage looks to be of top quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Got an unused set 3 years ago for $40 (I think that's what it was) - and would pay that $150 without batting an eye. I can't recommend them highly enough.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@babiker712 You're on deck, I've decided to pass as I have another project I have in mind. Also my wife is making comments on all of the stuff I've been ordering. @mjlor1 I appreciate your time, but I'm going to retract my offer.
@babiker712 You're on deck, I've decided to pass as I have another project I have in mind. Also my wife is making comments on all of the stuff I've been ordering. @mjlor1 I appreciate your time, but I'm going to retract my offer.
OK Steveorama:
Maybe next time.
Sounds good! I've got Paypal and Venmo ready to go!
OK Babiker:
I just saw where Steveorama passed on the sale of my soft luggage to you. If you are still interested,
send me your email address at [email protected] and I will give you my paypal information. Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@steveorama I feel your pain. My wife is already upset at the amount of stereo equipment showing up to the house...
@mjlor1 Emailed you
OK Babiker:
I just saw where Steveorama passed on the sale of my soft luggage to you. If you are still interested,
send me your email address at [email protected] and I will give you my paypal information. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts