Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great site! More responsive than Saturn so far....
:banghead:

So... I want a Sky, Auto, Graphite, XM, Cloth - that's it. Went online to get a quote from the Irving, TX dealership, and got 2 automated responses, but no actual human bean has bothered to respond - that was Thursday.

I would like your input as to whether my specific needs can reasonably be met:

I have promised my wife I won't get us another car payment until Feb, when her son turns 16 and will get my lovely sack o' **** Taurus. So, I have a very firm delivery window of Jan 1 to Feb 4. If I can get a dealer to actually respond, and I can place an order - is this scenario realistic??

Thanx in advance!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Get on all the list.

With all the dealerships around Dallas, you should at least put you name on all the list. Yes, there is a waiting list and by the time your name comes up it would probably be 2008.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
ShouldI? said:

So... I want a Sky, Auto, Graphite, XM, Cloth - that's it. Went online to get a quote from the Irving, TX dealership, and got 2 automated responses, but no actual human bean has bothered to respond - that was Thursday.

I have promised my wife I won't get us another car payment until Feb, when her son turns 16 and will get my lovely sack o' **** Taurus. So, I have a very firm delivery window of Jan 1 to Feb 4. If I can get a dealer to actually respond, and I can place an order - is this scenario realistic??
Thanx in advance!
Anything goes - Generally all 2007s are sold out -:banghead: - but we all know there are some here and some there.:cheers: There will be a flurry of used 2007's as RedLines come in.:D Otherwise you'll have to wait for the 2008's:mad:
Most people here took months to get even to the ordering stage and 1-3 months after for delivery - myself (look at the signature) actually went through a 10 month wait from "getting on the list" to driving home.:willy:
It is anyone’s guess.:confused:

Welcome to the mayhem (not Earnest's car) :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
ShouldI? said:

Thanx in advance!
The ONLY way you can plan on when you'll get a Sky is to buy a used one when you want. And you will pay ORIGIANAL bust out original sticker price, or maybe even more. Otherwise, ordering one means waiting until you get one!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts