Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first segment on topgear tonight was on the Vauxhall 220 (Lotus Elise clone.) Then Clarkson mentioned how the next version of the Vx220 had it's engine in the front, didn't go into production but was sent over to us as the Saturn Sky. Thank god for that.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Babak said:
The first segment on topgear tonight was on the Vauxhall 220 (Lotus Elise clone.) Then Clarkson mentioned how the next version of the Vx220 had it's engine in the front, didn't go into production but was sent over to us as the Saturn Sky. Thank god for that.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
DUH!!!! I keep forgetting to watch that program. :banghead:
I have seen it a few times and I really like it. :eek:

Oh well, maybe I'll set it up on my DVR to record every week; this way I won't forget. :cool:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sky Dealer said:

Oh well, maybe I'll set it up on my DVR to record every week; this way I won't forget. :cool:

Regards,

I miss my TiVo ... :willy:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sky Dealer said:

Regards,

That's what I've done. While we're on the topic, anyway to get shows off the DVR? I see an ethernet connection back there and I'd love to get my topgear collection off and into my TwinG4 tower.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've heard of people doing it on thier macs, look around the net...

Babak said:
That's what I've done. While we're on the topic, anyway to get shows off the DVR? I see an ethernet connection back there and I'd love to get my topgear collection off and into my TwinG4 tower.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's on regular discovery channel on wednesdays with a rerun for the west coast feed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the Vauxhall segment from Top Gear

I tivo'd this episode of Top Gear, and I was able to get off of my tivo and saved into a mpeg video. I would be happy to post the video, but alas I have no way of hosting it. If anyone is interested in hosting the video, email me and we can work something out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the last 7 episodes on my DVR, I can't figure out how to take it off. It's a motorolla HDTV tuner/DVR. USB port in the front and an ethernet on the back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts