Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, the dealers are getting brochures now, so here are a few pics (sorry for the quality, I would have used a scanner if I had one).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Thanks for the pics!!! Always satisfies our raging needs when we hear something new has happened.

I like that picture of the sky with the autumn leaves... does anyone have a clean copy of just that? (My PCH Sky background wears old)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1994SC2 said:
Thanks for the pics!!! Always satisfies our raging needs when we hear something new has happened.

I like that picture of the sky with the autumn leaves... does anyone have a clean copy of just that? (My PCH Sky background wears old)
It's a nice 2-page spread, kind of tough to photograph or scan nicely though.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Even still thanks for the scans. I just didnt know if that was a promotional photo that someone else had perhaps seen (hopefully in a digital form) somewhere.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1994SC2 said:
Even still thanks for the scans. I just didnt know if that was a promotional photo that someone else had perhaps seen (hopefully in a digital form) somewhere.
No problem, glad to be of service! :thumbs:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Just picked mine up from the dealership! Looks great! (The brochure...not the car!)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'll have to check into the dealership to see if they have any for me.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
I got mine... love it!!!

Yes, the brochure... wish it was the car. :willy: :D :jester:

And you beat me to the pic posting... hey, at least saves me from scanning... :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hoping for a good job on it

I went to the Pontiac dealership and picked up a brochure for the Solstrice and, in my opinion, they did a poor job with it. It was even hard to read. More pictures than information and those pictures were lacking in their subject matter. When I go through a brochure I should know everything about the car that there is to know when making a buyers decision. Just wasn't there for me. Let's hope that the same folks didn't produce the Sky brochure.
Jayne

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm more graphic oriented so I liked the Solstice stuff. It could always be better but it wasn't bad. I'm just taking a copy so that I have it for my collection.

What I really want are shop and parts manuals for the car.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Jayne said:
I went to the Pontiac dealership and picked up a brochure for the Solstrice and, in my opinion, they did a poor job with it. It was even hard to read. More pictures than information and those pictures were lacking in their subject matter. When I go through a brochure I should know everything about the car that there is to know when making a buyers decision. Just wasn't there for me. Let's hope that the same folks didn't produce the Sky brochure.
Jayne

Is the Sol one the round binder thing they made in the Apprentice a couple seasons ago? They had mentioned using that exact design -- who knows... they should be fired.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Apprentice Brochure

1994SC2 said:
Is the Sol one the round binder thing they made in the Apprentice a couple seasons ago? They had mentioned using that exact design -- who knows... they should be fired.
I saw the actual brochure designed by that lady on the Apprentice at my Pontiac dealer in January. It was their only one and they were not letting it go. No matter, I like the look of the SKY and put my deposit down next door.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Brochure in the mail

richmcc said:
Best pic I have seen of the BlueStone, glad I am waiting for it!
I received this brochure in the mail today. Its nice and all but I tried to drive the brochure through a makeshift slalom course of empty beer bottles on my kitchen table and it just didn't seem as fun as I think the Sky will be to drive.

(and yes I realize I need some psychiatric help at this point:jester: )

·
Registered
96 Posts
Scanned Brochure Pics

Oh, and here are the scanned pictures (a bit better resolution than prior photographed pictures)

Page 1.jpg

Page 2.jpg

Page 3.jpg

Page 4.jpg

Page 5.jpg

·
Registered
96 Posts
More pictures

and the rest of the brochure...

Page 6.jpg

Page 7.jpg

Page 8.jpg

Page 9.jpg

Page 10.jpg

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Thank you JayZ -- But you didnt get the best two pages (all IMHO - see my posts above) -- do you have the 7th and 8th page with the autumn looking image?

And what is the Sky Guide you have linked? Is that the marketing plan for the car eventually? Go out and see the US in your Sky? Its a neat idea but I feel like i have seen that angle taken by many cars before.

All in all thanks much!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Thank you JayZ -- But you didnt get the best two pages (all IMHO - see my posts above) -- do you have the 7th and 8th page with the autumn looking image?

And what is the Sky Guide you have linked? Is that the marketing plan for the car eventually? Go out and see the US in your Sky? Its a neat idea but I feel like i have seen that angle taken by many cars before.

All in all thanks much!!
I bet you're right. I'll scan the last two pages in when I get home tonight.:sleep:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts