Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone mail me a Sky brochure??? We do not have them here in Canada. I will PayPal you some cashola to cover the shipping and some extra for your time.

Thanks for helping out a Canadian brother.

:cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
When I was down in Las Vegas the dealers there didn't have any either. I'd like one for my collection.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I have the BRAND new one in my hand (features the Redline). My GM gave it to me -- So much more than the original -- this is 38 pages (many fold outs):cool:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Yeah thats all the dealer can offer when people come by looking for a Sky ... a brochure. They are always out when I stop by, but the real thing is better anyway.

I mentioned this in another thread and its racking my brain trying to find it:

Does anyone remember the posting of a Sky promotional flyer/PDF created by Saturn on this site that showed the ultimate Sky roadtrip?

It had a cross country layout of where to take your new Sky. Frankly, it didn't fit at all with the Saturn Sky marketing and had much more of a "Civic Hybrid happy earth" feel to it.

I have looked all over the site and I know some of the forum vets have had to have seen it as well. Can anyone point to where it is and better yet post it to this thread, I think It has a lot of great roads on it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
1994SC2 said:
I mentioned this in another thread and its racking my brain trying to find it:Does anyone remember the posting of a Sky promotional flyer/PDF created by Saturn on this site that showed the ultimate Sky roadtrip?QUOTE]

I am also interstested in this Pdf file :confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
EldoGuy said:
I mentioned this in another thread and its racking my brain trying to find it:Does anyone remember the posting of a Sky promotional flyer/PDF created by Saturn on this site that showed the ultimate Sky roadtrip?

I am also interstested in this Pdf file :confused:
You need to go here for the details:

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5205

1 - 10 of 10 Posts