Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home from taking delivery of my Baby!! She is sooo beautiful and rides like a dream. It feels like it was designed just for me. I can see all guages clearly, see over the steering wheel to steer. I am short so maybe that is why I can see all the dashboard. Oh, and my cell phone rests nicely in the space between the guages. I am :driving: Now!!

She is Midnight Blue
black/black premium trim
spoiler
LSD
6 CD Monsoon system
Chrome

·
Registered
74 Posts
congrats pictures pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
MOMDRAE said:
Just got home from taking delivery of my Baby!! She is sooo beautiful and rides like a dream. It feels like it was designed just for me. I can see all guages clearly, see over the steering wheel to steer. I am short so maybe that is why I can see all the dashboard. Oh, and my cell phone rests nicely in the space between the guages. I am :driving: Now!!

She is Midnight Blue
black/black premium trim
spoiler
LSD
6 CD Monsoon system
Chrome

Congratulations!!! I called Mark about a half hour after you left and he told me that you just left with your sky! I was so excited I wanted to post it myself! :willy:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congratulations! I need to keep hearing that people are actually getting their cars so I can have some hope! I'm still sitting at 030 for 4 weeks now. It stinks. Way to go MOMDRAE, oh, and I've meant to tell you for a while now that I love your clown avatar. I also have a soft spot for mimes. Guess that's something I shouldn't admit in public, huh? Post some pics when you get the chance! Happy :driving:

Waiting for my:
Chili Pepper
Tan/Black
Automatic
Chrome Wheels
6 Disc/with XM
Spoiler
LSD
License Plate: MY SKY

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OH, I forgot to mention that she is an automatic. It is so pouring rain that it will be easier to take more pictures when the rain stops.

·
Registered
314 Posts
richmcc said:
Please tell me how you like the automatic?

Ditto - gifting this to Jack for his BD, my only request was to go auto if he didn't mind. We've had lots of sticks and auto, particularly early reports we read of this one, tipped scale for us. Would love to hear your opinion of your choice, too! Congrats :drool: :thumbs: :cool:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congrats enjoy that automatic!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Congrats! :cheers: I am sooo jealous, so close and yet so far!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I LOVE the auto. I can't drive the manual for arthritis reasons. The auto is so smooth, great acceleration, the cruise control on this car is the best I've ever driven (had to use it or I would have gotten a ticket on my first sky drive LOL). I didn't try it yet but I'm positive she'll do 0-60 in the 7.2 seconds they say - maybe even faster!! ME -:driving:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Awesome. Really exciting. The auto sounds really good from everyone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts