Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to know if there is intrest in having an OCT2015 run? I have a route figured out, will be including a second stop on the route. If interested please respond.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Where is Bucks County? It would help if you put your location with your name.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I assume we're talking Bucks County PA(?). Yes, I'm interested. But I never seem able to break free from familial obligations :banghead:

What date? Planning far ahead gives me half a chance. :cheers:

·
Registered
205 Posts
^ I'm with carrier. I'd be in but I have 3 weddings in October so chances are I will be unable to make it.

Sent from an abacus

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Bucks county PA. The ride is about four hours, approx 95 miles. 6 bridges on east side of county and, run north parrellel to river (Delaware River) start at Washington heading north west to Frenchtown, NJ (stop for lunch). west to Rt 212 then south to Doylestown, stopping in or near Bridgetown thru 5 bridges, then back to Washington Crossing. The date will be 03OCT or 10OCT, date will be determined in the next week or so.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
interested... my wife has family up that way.

But I've missed the last 10 events I said I was going to and then just stopped mentioning, till now. ha

·
Registered
527 Posts
I would love to do that but am too far away to make it. Be sure to take lots of pictures for us.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Yes Bucks county PA. The ride is about four hours, approx 95 miles. 6 bridges on east side of county and, run north parrellel to river (Delaware River) start at Washington heading north west to Frenchtown, NJ (stop for lunch). west to Rt 212 then south to Doylestown, stopping in or near Bridgetown thru 5 bridges, then back to Washington Crossing. The date will be 03OCT or 10OCT, date will be determined in the next week or so.
I should be able to make it if it's the 10th. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
209 Posts
i would do it.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Should be able to make it. Just need a specific starting address.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Where does it start and end. What time?

·
Registered
102 Posts
11:00 am Saturday October 3rd at Washingtons Crossing state park.

I'll be going along in this ride until we get the farthest extremity, near Plumsteadville, then I'm going leave the group to attend a 3 day Opel drinking and driving party, called OctOpelfest, at a dude's house out there.

:jester:

·
Registered
2 Posts
We will be starting at Washington Crossing Park in Washington Crossing PA. Sorry about not keeping up with this post. If you have Facebook there is an Event posted in "The Pack" on Facebook.

The events been postponed until 10OCT at 11:00.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts