Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Ernest....ran out into the garage.. took the cover off inside the doors edge..found 8/06...no year though?..humm maybe I missed it?...:confused: ..looks like our cars were built on the same day?:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
build date

Ernest, My GXP, which was at 3400 on 8/24 in the VOMS system and which everyone said was built on 8/30 also has a 8/6 build date on the door placard. My vin# is 110316? What's up with that, if they were all built on the same day?-bird That's 2229 cars away from yours!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ernest....ran out into the garage.. took the cover off inside the doors edge..found 8/06...no year though?..humm maybe I missed it?...:confused: ..looks like our cars were built on the same day?:)
I just thru the year in out of habit, no year on label:lol:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Looking at the door sticker I noticed I had a build date 08/06/06, 3 days earlier than what event code stated. which was 08/09/06. PITCOM, what does your date sticker read? InLine4RedLine?
Your sticker reads 08/06. Read that as August, 2006. The door sticker only shows Month/Year

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
There is no way that Ernests and my cars were both built on 8/6. Our vin #s are 2,229 cars apart. They didn't build over 2k cars on 8/6, what's up with that?-bird
My door sticker reads 08/05. My car was built on 08/29/2005.

Door sticker is in the format of Month/Year. No date!!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
There is no way that Ernests and my cars were both built on 8/6. Our vin #s are 2,229 cars apart. They didn't build over 2k cars on 8/6, what's up with that?-bird
No they didn't. :) I remember seeing posted somewhere now that I think of it that the door sticker is only month and year. I'm pretty sure it was on the Solstice forum. I think posted by MomSol, but not sure.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Once again Deluke you make perfect sense. Someone who was misinformed led me to be misinformed. That's what it is, couldn't be anything else.:)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hmm my sky is 2007

1 - 17 of 17 Posts