Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just talked to the gm at saturn of rockford and he said that my sky is not even ordered yet because of restrictions on the automatic. :mad: :brentil:

our salesman told my husband last tuesday that they had already got the image on mine and that it should be here by the end of april.

what really pisses me off is we were going to take it on our road trip to alabama the 12th of may for my neices wedding on the 13th of may.

and my sales man is out of the office untill thurday so i can't even yell at him

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
275 Posts
bentley said:
i just talked to the gm at saturn of rockford and he said that my sky is not even ordered yet because of restrictions on the automatic. :mad: :brentil:

our salesman told my husband last tuesday that they had already got the image on mine and that it should be here by the end of april.

what really pisses me off is we were going to take it on our road trip to alabama the 12th of may for my neices wedding on the 13th of may.

and my sales man is out of the office untill thurday so i can't even yell at him

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
That is a sad bummer. Did he mention what kind of restraint there is on the automatics? I would think it may not be long before they are available again. I am now prompted to give my dealer a call since I had ordered mine with an auto just the Thursday before ya'll were imaged. I am also going to be sick if I'm told for some strange reason my image hasn't been processed either! Time for a call I think! If I hear anything of interest I'll post it!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boots said:
That is a sad bummer. Did he mention what kind of restraint there is on the automatics? I would think it may not be long before they are available again. I am now prompted to give my dealer a call since I had ordered mine with an auto just the Thursday before ya'll were imaged. I am also going to be sick if I'm told for some strange reason my image hasn't been processed either! Time for a call I think! If I hear anything of interest I'll post it!
ok i am having a really bad morning i tryed to reply to you and it sent my reply out into ciber space into that black hole

no the gm did not say why there was a restraint on the auto's. but he said he has tryed to enter it but it keeps regecting it but did not say how long he has been trying it.

i can tell you one thing for sure that wen my salesman gets back on thurday he is going to get an ear full.
because i am really ticked.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I phoned my dealer and he was with somebody and will hopefully call me back shortly. Were you bumped in line because of this? Yes, I'd be ticked too if I were you. It seems unacceptable that you weren't notified that your order hadn't actually gone through as you'd thought. I don't understand that at all. Stay hopeful, perhaps it will still come sooner rather than later, but I know that's of little consolation if you don't have it by the time you were going out of town. :nonod:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Dealer Order Number

You should ask your salesman for the dealer order Number and have him send you a copy of the printout that the dealership gets when an order is sent in...Then you will be sure the order is in and that all you have ask for was requested....Seal9

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Vicki..... that is sucky....... they ordered number 3 image for me because of the restrictions on the automatic..... hmmmm.. i wonder what the deal is because there are other places that have them..... UGH..... i am so glad i have Jay there for a salesman... and George calls me frequently to let me know how things are.... ugh.... sry to hear that.. SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
boots said:
I phoned my dealer and he was with somebody and will hopefully call me back shortly. Were you bumped in line because of this? Yes, I'd be ticked too if I were you. It seems unacceptable that you weren't notified that your order hadn't actually gone through as you'd thought. I don't understand that at all. Stay hopeful, perhaps it will still come sooner rather than later, but I know that's of little consolation if you don't have it by the time you were going out of town. :nonod:
Boots... yes, she was bumped.... we are at the same Dealership... i was told that the system wont accept the automatics yet... i am not sure why.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
If I recall - there is a restriction on Auto's at like 5%... Once there are enough automatics to go over 5% - then no one can order and Auto until the number is back below 5%.... One person could order -- the very next may not be able to.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SkyBaby said:
Boots... yes, she was bumped.... we are at the same Dealership... i was told that the system wont accept the automatics yet... i am not sure why.. SkyBaby-07

it just ticks me off because hubby stoped and was talking to them last week and they told him that mine was already ordered and it would be the first one that comes in after the gm's demo. hubby said that jim and the g.m. told him this. so when jim gets back i am going to have a nice little talk with him. and tell him if he knew this and did this to pascifie me that stuff does not fly with me if they knew there was a problem i want to know about it (no sugar coating things ) that happened with our last dealer on a different vehicle.

:brentil: :brentil:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
bentley said:
it just ticks me off because hubby stoped and was talking to them last week and they told him that mine was already ordered and it would be the first one that comes in after the gm's demo. hubby said that jim and the g.m. told him this. so when jim gets back i am going to have a nice little talk with him. and tell him if he knew this and did this to pascifie me that stuff does not fly with me if they knew there was a problem i want to know about it (no sugar coating things ) that happened with our last dealer on a different vehicle.

:brentil: :brentil:
I agree with you..... i remember when you said which one was your salesman... i kinda.... just.. hesitated.... Jay has been very upfront and showed me any and all paperwork on my car... George has been upfront about what he is allowed to be... again.. i am sorry that happeded... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SkyBaby said:
I agree with you..... i remember when you said which one was your salesman... i kinda.... just.. hesitated.... Jay has been very upfront and showed me any and all paperwork on my car... George has been upfront about what he is allowed to be... again.. i am sorry that happeded... SkyBaby-07

skybaby
i just talked to hubby and he said that the sales manager and g. manager were all standing there talking to him along with jim

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
bentley said:
skybaby
i just talked to hubby and he said that the sales manager and g. manager were all standing there talking to him along with jim

hmmm... i got a call into Jay..... i want to know what the heck is going on..... i got a copy of my image right here.... that aint right... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
262 Posts
bentley said:
i just talked to the gm at saturn of rockford and he said that my sky is not even ordered yet because of restrictions on the automatic.
I hope that I have this correct. I just got back from my dealer checking on my car. He said, (I don't know how accurate I have this) they didn't STOP producing the automatic transmission car, it's just that the dealer can NOT amend any orders from manual to automatic. The automatic transmission already in the que (or something like that) are still ok.

Reason: Demand for the automatics.

Again, I hope I got that correct.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
got a question....... my order ID IS....... GFW637...... anyone know if that is anything significant? SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
My order

Sky Baby07 my order is GFW848 on 3/15/06 when was yours, and what are you at now 30 or ???? Seal9

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
seal9 said:
Sky Baby07 my order is FGW848 on 3/15/06 when was yours, and what are you at now 30 or ???? Seal9
My image got there on the 13th... which was suppose to be someone elses.. but they wanted automatic..... ordered it on the 14th of March.... not sure what the code is.... he will get back to me tomorrow after GM report comes out... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
what do the numbers mean after the letters?????? anything about below first 1000 made?.. just curious.. SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
3/15/06

Hi Sky Baby-07 the order numbers are 211 apart and 24 hours apart? Could 211 orders have gone it between yours and mine...??? and if this is the number of orders so far we will be in the first 1000 ordered...?? maybe Seal9:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
seal9 said:
Hi Sky Baby-07 the order numbers are 211 apart and 24 hours apart? Could 211 orders have gone it between yours and mine...??? and if this is the number of orders so far we will be in the first 1000 ordered...?? maybe Seal9:cheers:
Sounds logical to me... but, i am blonde...... could mean absolutely nothing.. hehehe.... i will be passing through pensacola beach... and niceville areas on my way down to clearwater beach.. to visit my brothers before stopping off at my favorite white beach..... they live in pensacola beach.... maybe some of you floridians.... and ,yes, i still have my florida driving lic..... can get together and say HOWDY........ SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Moved up on list

I was moved up on the list as well, the person also wanted an auto and the image was not taking it....so they called me I had the sales man sent me a copy of the order print out for my cars baby book, I know a seal with a baby book for his car!!!!!!!My wife made me do it:D :D :D Seal9

1 - 20 of 36 Posts