Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had any problem with the driver's side seat showing a slight imprint from your butt? I can see two places that sightly lift up and we have only had our car 1 month/1500 miles. We are not overweight people and I am a little concerned about this.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Has anyone else had any problem with the driver's side seat showing a slight imprint from your butt? I can see two places that sightly lift up and we have only had our car 1 month/1500 miles. We are not overweight people and I am a little concerned about this.
I noticed that too. I also saw it in a few pictures of other people's cars. MY butt does not mind and I only see it when I am getting into the car so no biggie for me.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
I saw a sky a few weeks ago. I noticed on the driver's seat that the leather seemed to be losing it's shape. I thought it was just a fluke. Our 4-runner is 8 years old and the leather looks perfect. Our RL will have leather. Hopefully if this is a problem, it will be corrected by the time ours is built.

Shirley

·
Registered
994 Posts
I can't wait to see the responses that start to roll in for this one.. :lol:
Me too! Me too!:D Personally I would like to say I like the car so much I never get out. But one does have to go to work.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Anybody have leather furniture? It tends to get stretched. I use Meguires Leather treatment and it helps some -- but leather will do this...
My favorite computer chair has a wonderful leather seat -- it looks like a 100 year persons skin -- but is very soft.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My butt doesn't mind, but it sore on my eyes!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
But butt imprints are better than face in prints but yall know this . But Butts are better than Cig. butts in tha seat. And lastly but butt resses are butter then margerine....Skip...Huh ? but but but butt :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
194 Posts
But butt imprints are better than face in prints but yall know this . But Butts are better than Cig. butts in tha seat. And lastly but butt resses are butter then margerine....Skip...Huh ? but but but butt :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you fighting sleep??:lol:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I hope that when I finally DO get my Redline the "butt print" will simply become another spot to "grab" :D when I am :driving: real hard!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
804 Posts
No butt prints here...maybe my butt is just to big to make lines...simply smashes everything all at once!:D

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
No butt prints here...maybe my butt is just to big to make lines...simply smashes everything all at once!:D
That's whats going to happen to mine... My butt is HUGE so it will mash down all in site. :eek: Maybe those with "pointy butts" have more of a "butt" imprint on their seats... :lol:

Y'all remember that leather seats are like leather shoes; they will stretch and accomodate to the "user." :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
452 Posts
As long as it is my Butt print, I don't care!!!

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
same here

3 months and i see that the leather is not that great.

thinkin of selling soon.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Molding

Leather being softer than fabric will mold to what is placed on it. Unless you are talking about shoes. But even they stretch to conform.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Hey, HEY, HEY!!! TMI (too much information) !!!!!!!!!!! Ick.

·
Registered
276 Posts
This is a problem that could easily be corrected during manufacture. GM should demand that the Chinese seat maker put more foam in the seat. If the foam were added, the leather would be pushed back into shape by it and there would be no butt prints to see. As it is now, the leather stretches and gets a bagged out look to it.

Richard

1 - 20 of 34 Posts