Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt :)

I must admit I too have a little bit of lawyer in me, I definately would like to see the source credited. But thanks any way RTE.

Terry
OK then I will no longer provide the information as its too big a pain in the ass to keep all the lawyers happy.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
742 Posts
OK then I will no longer provide the information as its too big a pain in the ass to keep all the lawyers happy.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Hope you were just joking.....I for one appreciate all you have to offer, I have learned so much from guys like you who have given us the benefit of all your knowledge (hell even Mike in the earlier days).

Terry

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Whoa man, my comment was NOT meant to injure RTE at all, I'm glad he's growing thicker skin...:D AND if ya'll think about it, most of what he's posted was an accumulation of knowledge that he's uncovered & documented over the years from many owners AND I might add, from his own experiences and problem he's had with his pair of Kappas... So in away, I consider him to be the author and originator of these lengthy post he puts out now and then... So in conclusion, a lawyer or a link is not really needed...:D

·
Premium Member
5,188 Posts
I read and reread RTE's check list. Gave me the knowledge to find a great car, feel secure in buying it. Thanks to all of you that have gave information. The more we know about these the better it is for us. I most likely would not have bought this car had it not been for the information I obtained here. Thank you, and most of all the wife thanks you. She finally has her convertible sports car.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts