Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our day has arrived!! We ordered our car on June 12 in Cary,NC and got the ever-awaited call on August 16. Our SKY was in our driveway on August 17. We got lucky and got bumped up due to 8 ahead of us who wanted either a Redline or automatic and the next allotment was for a straight gear-which is what we ordered-our lucky day!! Everything you read on this forum is true and more. It is better than we EVER imagined. A great ride and beautiful car. Just like a baby being born- you don't really know how much you are going to love it til it arrives! We have gotten sooo tickled at all the heads that are turned and the people walking out of their way to get a closer look at our new ride.

To all you still waiting for your SKY- It IS worth the wait!!!!

Silver Pearl
Black leather interior
Monsoon sound system
18" chrome wheels
limited slip differential
VIN 107902
License plate: C MY SKY

Other toys: 1999 red 3000 GT
1997 Sea Doo Jet Ski
2004 Playbough Pontoon boat
1995 Intruder 35' motorhome

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
CONGRATS........ GREAT PICS.... HAVE FUN...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
414 Posts
Ohhh Mannnn what a car. Congrats.....enjoy the ride.:thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congratz on your new ride:cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats!

Many happy miles!
Beautiful car!
Your pics bring back good memories of our first ride!
:cheers:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congtatz I cant wait until I get to post some pics.

·
Registered
9 Posts
drooling...
nice pics
enjoy!

·
Registered
185 Posts
SKY FOR US said:
Our day has arrived!! We ordered our car on June 12 in Cary,NC and got the ever-awaited call on August 16. Our SKY was in our driveway on August 17. We got lucky and got bumped up due to 8 ahead of us who wanted either a Redline or automatic and the next allotment was for a straight gear-which is what we ordered-our lucky day!! Everything you read on this forum is true and more. It is better than we EVER imagined. A great ride and beautiful car. Just like a baby being born- you don't really know how much you are going to love it til it arrives! We have gotten sooo tickled at all the heads that are turned and the people walking out of their way to get a closer look at our new ride.

To all you still waiting for your SKY- It IS worth the wait!!!!

Silver Pearl
Black leather interior
Monsoon sound system
18" chrome wheels
limited slip differential
VIN 107902
License plate: C MY SKY
Congrats ! Now go enjoy it :driving:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Happy Trails

:driving: :drool:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
And we have another silver sky!:cheers:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations - enjoy the drive and all of the attention!!! :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congratulations!

Happy to see folks get their cars!:D We have had ours ordered since around April/May and it's due in any time now (Charlotte, NC). By the way, it's exactly the same as yours (see signature). Also see that you are from Virginia .... I was born in Danville and lived in Altavista when I was a kid. Anyway, hope you enjoy your new car!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts