Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious and want to see some names/faces of people living/driving in California who has or will have the beloved SKY. Maybe if enough of us are on here by summer, we can organize a local meet or something.:)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Santa Rosa, California here.

Will post pics when I finally have my sky. roadtrips and BBQ sound great to me!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Magna Sky said:
I'm just curious and want to see some names/faces of people living/driving in California who has or will have the beloved SKY. Maybe if enough of us are on here by summer, we can organize a local meet or something.:)
Sounds good to me. From the lower half of California (not Baja) 20mi sw of LA. Kinda hot there in the summer, but what the heck!

·
Registered
104 Posts
LA here too, patiently awaiting (yeah right) my Sky.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Sacramento - patiently awaiting any news on status of our order (I think I'm patient, ours is the dealership's first Sky-to-Order and they may have a different take on the intensity here) :D . Any day not, but hope to join the ranks of ownership by May. Would definitely want to be included in any CA Sky plans. Great idea :thumbs: .

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
So Cal

I'm down south, on the border (between LA and Orange counties) :cool:
:D It sounds good to me, When I finally Get my Sky. :willy: whenever that is?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Antioch, Ca here. Due east of SF. on the delta - for the NCal folks.

Pics with car to follow. Soon I hope. ! Dealer notified me that the invoice is in - 4/27!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sunny Redlands reporting...shipped one week ago today.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Magna Sky said:
Hi Magna Sky,
I'm from Suuny California, living in the La Mirada area, formerly Downey Calif. My car was ordered at the end of 3/06, order #GGG732, so hopefully it will be here in time for summer? I'd love to hook up with other Sky owners here for a meet. :D

Theresa

·
Registered
453 Posts
skyguy85 said:
Palmdale, CA (50 miles north of LA)
Dang, I had no idea there were so many of us Californians around waiting. Great!! Hope we can plan a meet once we all get our Sky's. What a beautiful sight that will be. :cheers:

Theresa

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome!

I'm smack in the middle of you all it seems, the biggest town near mine is Modesto, about 30 min south of Stockton and about 30 mins north of Merced. In anycase, nice to hear from so many in this state! Good luck to you who are still waiting and congrats to those who got theirs! We really should make a day of it once we all get our cars. I like BBQs and long drives too, just got to find a nice locale. This is gonna one exciting summer eh? :cool:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Magna Sky said:
I'm smack in the middle of you all it seems, the biggest town near mine is Modesto, about 30 min south of Stockton and about 30 mins north of Merced. In anycase, nice to hear from so many in this state! Good luck to you who are still waiting and congrats to those who got theirs! We really should make a day of it once we all get our cars. I like BBQs and long drives too, just got to find a nice locale. This is gonna one exciting summer eh? :cool:
As an option, I'd like to suggest somewhere off Hwy 49 near Murphys - Ironstone Vineyards has great grounds for photo ops and there are many other choices locally and great roads. Elevation is enough to damper summer heat. Slightly premature for us as we have yet to take delivery, but once we do, would enjoy making a day of it with a few of you.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Can't believe it--Tolaiz

tolaiz said:
Hi Magna Sky,
I'm from Suuny California, living in the La Mirada area, formerly Downey Calif. My car was ordered at the end of 3/06, order #GGG732, so hopefully it will be here in time for summer? I'd love to hook up with other Sky owners here for a meet. :D

Theresa
I was wondering which dealer you are using.
I'm from the same city (2 Skys in One City)
So if you just put down the street name I would know.

After we get our cars we will have to get together,
there are several others in So. Cal. I see. :thumbs:
Seagull

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am one of the lucky ones. I was the first to get mine in Santa Rosa, 2 weeks ago today. It is an AWESOME ride. Would love to get together end of summer or fall when we ALL can be SKY riding. :cheers:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Lost Angeles

i will be mostly going between offices in LA and SF. otherwise i will still drive the SUV around LA. dont want my sky jacked......

3-4 weeks to delivery, or so ive been told.....
4 posts to avatar!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Picked up my Black/Black/Black Sky 4/10/06. Had to leave out-of state the next day. Loved driving it for the short time I was there. :banghead:

Would love to meet all other Sky owners up in the cooler foothills, maybe at a winery as suggested previously.:D

When I get back that is!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey Skybuy..that was a thought I had. I am planning a road trip to San Diego this summer as my husband will be arriving on the USS Reagan...great to see the carrier coming home..anyway I am thinking geeze, gonna be easy to car jack while sitting at a light in LA or San Diego..Am I just a nervous nellie or is it something to think about. Never concerned in my other vehicles in the Bay area (cuz it's home) or Southern Cal..but it is a thought of concern.:willy:

1 - 20 of 136 Posts