Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many Californians have their Sky?

I have a Solstice (#838 from the Apprentice run):D and was at a stoplight when a silver Sky passed by, there was to much traffic to catch up with em:willy: was wondering if it is a forum member:rolleyes: it was in the Pittsburg / Brentwood area.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hey, my sister lives in Pittsburg, but no sky. :cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
agirltrucker said:
Hey, my sister lives in Pittsburg, but no sky. :cheers:

Is she getting one?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
The OC

We got ours.
Live off the 5 by Knott's Berry Farm. :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
11,620 Posts
LOL...I'm going to be in your neck of the woods tomorrow Seagull. Taking my son over to Grandma's in Cypress...

Dang, and I just realized our cars are 70 units apart...1108 here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All in So. Cal? Interesting.:thumbs:

Anyone interested in my GM windscreen mod (same as the Sky) you can view it @ putfile.com/inovate14u enjoy the slide show as well.:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
South OC Here...

I have a silver one, but wasn't in Brentwood...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yo Redlands here, g's. Silver pearl/red premium stick, y'all. Saw two Soltices at the Riverside Barnes & Diddly yestiddy, both of whom was downright UN-attractive in compario. Two Solstices here in Redlands, a "cool" and a "whatever they call the black," and have heard tell of a green with tan top SKY, but have not witnessed the swellness.

·
Super Moderator
11,620 Posts
I saw a black Sol yesterday in Riverside and there is a co-worker of mine here that has an Envy (Green) Sol as well. His was the first I saw on the road. They do look nice, but when I ran into the guy with the green one yesterday he thought mine was a Sol and then did a double take...

"Wait, your's is different than mine..."

"Yea, it's the Saturn Sky..."

"Ohhhh...I've read about these..." LOL So we're still pretty rare around here.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm in the "I.E." and still waiting for my car. From my dealership a silver pearl/black leather and 3 graphites(2 black leather, 1 red) have been sold so far. I don't think they are members on this site.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Robotech said:
Ditto...but out in the 909...well...951...valley of the dirt people and meth capitol of the US.
Riverside is actually becoming a very nice place to live I thought. You know, the OC overflow.

·
Super Moderator
11,620 Posts
It's getting there...slowly...

Saw another Silver Sol on the Freeway today...215 south (or 91 East) to the 60 west on ramp...honked and waved as I cruised by.

·
Registered
453 Posts
inov814u said:
How many Californians have their Sky?
:cheers: Chili Pepper Red here in La Mirada, also near Knotts, and not far from Cypress California. Vin # 2157 picked her up 5/25/06. Re T.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
A Big Congratulations

From Your fellow La Miradian.:thumbs:
After the Memorial Weekend we can try a little get together :cool:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Santa Rosa, CA

delivered!

Whens the first drive/BBQ?

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
North Bay Saturn in Santa Rosa is the best dealer in Northern California.

Took a trit there today and had a great test drive. Allmost 45 min. A little freeway and some ausome back roads, Crain Canyon, I was like a kid in a candy store and having a great time. Carol ask if I could wait for the Red Line now that I had juch a great test drive. Of course I said that I had to wait, The RedLine is what I'v been waiting for.

Good job Santa Rosa, everthing at MSRP.

USMC Carol took me up Crain Canyon hoop to see you. Maybe next time.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts