Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...my deposit for odering an RL sky. Are the dealerships blowing it or are they just caught in the middle? What the heck is going on with Saturn? No Saturn dealer was willing to take my depsit money! One told me they have a year and a half wait, another said they had taken a deposit 2 months ago and are still waiting an allotment to oder that one. In one conversation the sales guy said they expect to get 4 allotments in the next 8 months and expect only one of those to be a Redline. All said no more deposits for ordering RLs. All said they have a call list and would call off the list, RL or base, if and when something comes in, on a first come first serve basis, take it or leave it.

Well, what now? This is very disappointing and after I tried so hard getting the wife interested. I had finally picked a color and options, too, and now I can't get the smiles to work here either, grrr!

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
Depending on what area of California u live in...try Washington State or Nevada...of course there is Mexico :lol:

Did u know that the Ford Fusion is assembled there? Unbelievable!

·
Registered
462 Posts
good dealer in Medford, Oregon

Just over the border from CA. I am #6 on their Red Line list. :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts