Saturn Sky Forum banner

381 - 399 of 399 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sorry I'll miss that

Only in the top tier? I think if we paired up, we'd take the whole thing, hands down. Unless, of course, we got distracted, went off on a tangent, and ended up doing some moonlit apple picking in MA for some reason. Somehow, I can totally picture something like that happening too. :lol:
Going to the restaurant tonight, sorry I'll miss the rally, it looks like it would be fun...I commute in that area every day and I think I would have had an edge in the navigation department. Reed, did you encounter any gravel roads during the rally last year? That would be my only concern with this. Maybe we can make the November one. By then you'll be an 'ol timer' at it and can show us the ropes!

You guys have a blast :cheers:

Cathy

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Reed, did you encounter any gravel roads during the rally last year?
Yup. Dirt too. :( There wasn't anyting too incredibly horrible, though. I just took it easy on them.

Whether or not I should have is an entirely different matter...

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I'm soooo ready to go!

:driving:

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
Here is a preview of me...tell me what u guys/gals think...and that adds an additional 10 HP...what do u think RPI would say? I just keep adding badging and the HP increases...don't have to worry about the computer that way.

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
I am a late scratch for the run.... Not done with Wheels and Header yet....:sorry:

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
I am a late scratch for the run.... Not done with Wheels and Header yet....:sorry:
Damn Gino :willy: , come up with Dan! You have to make the run, even as a passenger!

Come on LI people, I know it is "upstate" but it is worth the trip.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Damn Gino :willy: , come up with Dan! You have to make the run, even as a passenger!

Come on LI people, I know it is "upstate" but it is worth the trip.
I know it sucks...... Dan is going again?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Here is a preview of me...tell me what u guys/gals think...and that adds an additional 10 HP...what do u think RPI would say? I just keep adding badging and the HP increases...don't have to worry about the computer that way.
I like it, Mike...very professional...very nice:thumbs:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Man I have been reading this board for a while and was wondering when I would see a North East run like this.... I would Love to go but I don't have my Sky yet. Ordered it 2 months ago and the waiting is killing me. :brentil:

But I guess there will be a next one and I am sure I will show up for it...

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
oh my God - it's early...

:driving:

·
Registered
131 Posts
NJ Route

Hey Mike are you going to travel over the Bear Mountain Bridge? The leaves looked great yesterday. I really love the road after the bridge that heads down to Annsville circle. There is a look out on your right if your group wants to stop for a photo opportunity. Not a ton of parking but at that time of the day you guys might have it to yourselves. Enjoy

See ya at the BBq joint. Dinner last night was really nice and got to meet some new people with great mods. Can't wait to see your stripes in person :)

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
Hey Mike are you going to travel over the Bear Mountain Bridge? The leaves looked great yesterday. I really love the road after the bridge that heads down to Annsville circle. There is a look out on your right if your group wants to stop for a photo opportunity. Not a ton of parking but at that time of the day you guys might have it to yourselves. Enjoy

See ya at the BBq joint. Dinner last night was really nice and got to meet some new people with great mods. Can't wait to see your stripes in person :)
I talked the NJ gang into going that way, I believe Mike said he was.

Going to be a great day. See you guys at in a bit.

PS- I did an extra resistance and 10 extra minutes for an all time high calorie burn of 1000 calories 325Fat Calories:thumbs:

Now I am ready for some more Brisket :drool: :drool:

Workout like a Thorough Bred, Eat like a Pig :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,567 Posts
381 - 399 of 399 Posts