Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CALLLLING,,,,, Fav Five.!! HELLOOO!!
We have car show over in my neck of the woods.Oct 6th.:willy: The first 50 entries get a dash plaque??:confused: Whatever that is.:confused: All SKY'S are welcomed so come on. :thumbs: We can create some havoc if we get enough!!.:willy: :willy: (Oh, Sol's too.!!:D) So Fav Five, If your available go to, carsroadshow.com if you need any additional info. I smoke a mean brisket!!! PM me to RSVP for a lunch around 2ish and from there we'll head on over :thumbs: Just a couple of miles away from my homestead.:thumbs: :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
You know Geph I have been referred to as alot of things in my military career but this is a new one even for me. I will have to see what work has in store for me but it sounds like it would be a great time. :thumbs:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look on the past previous threads at TMS, Sunny Sky marked us with the Fav Five!! I kinda like that name !!:thumbs: :thumbs: Maybe we can turn it into the Fav Five Hundred.:eek: :willy: :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Look on the past previous threads at TMS, Sunny Sky marked us with the Fav Five!! I kinda like that name !!:thumbs: :thumbs: Maybe we can turn it into the Fav Five Hundred.:eek: :willy: :cool:
Sorry I will have not been keeping up to date. I have been in and out alot, I will of course go back and read the entire thread. Thanks for bringing me up to speed. :thumbs:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Sounds like fun Geph!

However I don't think I can make it at 2pm as I will be stuck at work.
You had to pick a car show that's on a Friday?!
Just kidding ya! :lol:

I could head over to the Corinth Albertson's right after work though and meet you there.
I get out at 5pm, and depending how traffic is on I-35 North should be there before 6p I think.

Check your PM.

Speaking of car shows...I am going to the one in Addison again this Sunday, Sept. 24. if you want to come on out.

Come in Fav Five! Calling Fav Five!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Sounds like fun Geph!

However I don't think I can make it at 2pm as I will be stuck at work.
You had to pick a car show that's on a Friday?!
Just kidding ya! :lol:

I could head over to the Corinth Albertson's right after work though and meet you there.
I get out at 5pm, and depending how traffic is on I-35 North should be there before 6p I think.

Check your PM.

Speaking of car shows...I am going to the one in Addison again this Sunday, Sept. 24. if you want to come on out.

Come in Fav Five! Calling Fav Five!

:cheers:
Mayhem and I will try to make it, PM me more information:thumbs:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Here's the linkhttp://www.carsroadshow.com Go to event calender and click into October. It looks like this car show is ever where. Their going to be at Hooters of Arlington the 15th. Oh!!! Also I need my fix,,, Gotta see Mayhem.:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:lol: Dash Plaques are what car shows are all about. It is usually a small plaque that you save (not on MY dash!!) to show all the great shows you were in. Sunni and I have picked up 3-4 this year. Of course should you win a trophy that's better yet, but not as portable!:thumbs:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That just goes to tell ya how many car shows I entered or attended..:lol: :lol: Now I have been too a few. But just didn't know.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts