·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
A good friend of mine is the project manager for the interior. He's currently working in Australia as that is close to the tooling suppliers located in India, China and Vietnam.

GM currently has the Camero slated to be built in the Oshawa Canada facility.

It is a cool looking concept car but let's see what shows up on the street and the level of quality. Fit and finish are everything baby.....

HoldHard

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nice, probably be in the low to mid 40's, waiting to see the real thing, concepts always look different then final product

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
The Chevrolet Camaro sports coupe concept made its Australian debut at the 2007 Melbourne International Motor Show.

Confirmed for production and sale in North America in the first quarter of 2009, significant elements of Camaro's engineering and design work is being done at GM's center of rear wheel drive expertise at Fishermans Bend, Melbourne.

GM global design executive Tony Stolfo said Camaro was a prime example of GM's ability to successfully work across continents on global projects.

He said Camaro's Australian debut was also a great opportunity to gauge the Australian motoring public's appetite for the iconic sports legend.

"Chevrolet Camaro's engineering and design work is happening right here, right now, at Fishermans Bend," said Stolfo. "We also want to see whether Australian buyers would want a Chevrolet Camaro in local dealerships. This motor show is an excellent opportunity to put that appetite to the test."

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
I will be adding one to my garage in 2010. Already working on plans to expand the garage from 2+ to 4+ cars.

My garage will be half the size of my house. Sounds like correct proportions!:thumbs: :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts