Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm kinda new around here and i'd like to know that is the Sky available for reservation now? by the way, I live in Delray Beach, FL. Thx

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
You will find that some dealers have already started lists and that they are taking deposits. I have had my deposit in since early last summer. I am supposed to be number 3 or 4 on my dealers list from what I was told.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome ... Saturn is not accepting orders yet ... but most Saturn dealers are putting interesting parties on the 'waiting list' ... for a $fee ...($500 usually)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wpb

jus_chula said:
Hello everyone. I'm kinda new around here and i'd like to know that is the Sky available for reservation now? by the way, I live in Delray Beach, FL. Thx
Welcome to the forum. Not sure where you might fall on the list at Saturn of WP. I got the run around there and I started in February. However, I know they are now taking deposits, refundable, but get it in writing. I don't know how much $$ it takes. I would suggest talking with the sales manager and not a sales person.

Hope to flash lights with you once we get ours.

:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts