Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone could do this I would appeciate it. My wife has a silver Sky. I have been on the list for my Red Line since we ordered hers back in aug 05. I am torn between a Red one or a silver one. Since the Red Line has darker headlights I think I would be able to choose the color based on a picture. Can anyone help?

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Silver Red Line

Barry said:
If someone could do this I would appeciate it. My wife has a silver Sky. I have been on the list for my Red Line since we ordered hers back in aug 05. I am torn between a Red one or a silver one. Since the Red Line has darker headlights I think I would be able to choose the color based on a picture. Can anyone help?
Not quite perfect but close - if I had a good shot of a Silver from an angle just abit lower I could make it a bit better.

Attachments

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thats damn near perfect. If you could do a red and yellow one I would appreciate. How about these?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
angles

the actual angle doesn't matter so much as having nearly the same in both shots - I suppose it is possible to take any photo and pain the headlights and the fog light area - but why do it hte hard way - I took a photo of a Midnight Blue Red Line off the web and erased everything that was not the headlights or the foglight/duct area - then just drop that on top of any standard Sky photo. I can resize easily enought and even rotate clockwise or counter clockwise - but what it not so easy to do is to adjust as if the camera angle was changed from lower to higher or vice versa. Might be a way to adjust an element more on the top than bottom - but I leave that to the pros - I'll take a look tomorrow and see what I can find - a shot with every color then with each one converted to Red Line would be cool.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Lil GTO said:
Not quite perfect but close - if I had a good shot of a Silver from an angle just abit lower I could make it a bit better.
I've been reviewing these two shots carefully for half an hour and have to say, Saturn should have left the fog lights on the Redline untouched.

Anyone know if we can pick up a light kit from Saturn Parts and switch?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
that looks great...... SkyBaby-07

1 - 6 of 6 Posts