Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know if there is a canadian forum tracking deliveries up here? not getting a lot of info. any help would be helpfull. just a poor canadian guy trying to spoil his lovely wife. thanks.:confused:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Canadian Deliveries ??????????????????

ONLY ADVICE IS JUST WAIT ! THE MOMENT ANY CANADIAN HEARS ANYTHING HE OR SHE WILL POST IT:confused:
I DONT THINK WE WILL HEAR ANYTHING TILL ABOUT MAY 11. IF WE DO IT WILL BECOME A NEW NATIONAL HOLIDAY " SKY DAY ":cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
[B:cheers:

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeah 1 Month To Go Before The Big Launch

·
Registered
131 Posts
Luv That Idea.....sky Day!

What an awesome idea, if were all not insane by the time they arrive we should havea CDN holiday day named for all of our waiting! I just hope we are all satisfied with them when they arrive, because it seems those who have taken possession of their cars in the US have had quite a few detailing problems. I hope we all get them soon so we can start posting some CDN SKY images up on here~

:cheers:

skyrider said:
ONLY ADVICE IS JUST WAIT ! THE MOMENT ANY CANADIAN HEARS ANYTHING HE OR SHE WILL POST IT:confused:
I DONT THINK WE WILL HEAR ANYTHING TILL ABOUT MAY 11. IF WE DO IT WILL BECOME A NEW NATIONAL HOLIDAY " SKY DAY ":cool:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Vancouver dealer demos

Well at least we have Skys in Vancouver BC they brought them in for the car show no red line thou :( and dealers got a private showing.:mad:

·
Registered
386 Posts
What a car she was

The car at the auto show in Vancouver was really turning heads. I was there at least 1/2 hour and all I heard everyone say "that can't be a Saturn?" It was so nice listening to the sales person tell them that the wait lists are long and there will be less than 50 in the lower mainland this year and I will have one!!!! Boy I hope they will arrive in May because after seeing her in all her glory I really can't wait to drive it.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
skyrider said:
A new national holiday, I'll go for that, May 11th Celebrated on the 12th for the long weekend, then a break to recover for the 24 weekend GREAT :lol: :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm hoping to have mine for the May 2...4 weekend.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
rick112 said:
I'm hoping to have mine for the May 2...4 weekend.
That would be perfect.... four days of continuous smileing.... I could handle it :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.