Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bonjour Sky owners (and owners to be),

This second month of ownership went fast. So far 16,000km short a few kms, in non-metric 10,000 miles. Less mileage than the first month, needed bread on the table, I had to go to work between rides.

Spent the first month driving to BC and back and around Ottawa. This second month, eastern Canada (+ Maine/Vermont/New York states) with the top down and off the main roads, WOW!

And I love grocery shopping, a valid reason for multiple rides.

On the service side, had the leaky seal replaced last week ago, seems to be fine now. I also learned that driving anything else has it's challenges (getting in and out, braking, handling, etc...)

Little nicks and scratches (pebbles on the Sky, nothing to do with the Sci-Fi novel), touch up paint and car polish should restore the natural beauty, oddly onlookers do not notice, they are overwhelmed by the looks of the Sky.

If you ever come across a busload of Asian tourists, it is an experience, did not understand a word but many thumbs up, nods, and wide smiles. Lots of chats while stopped at red lights or gazing up. Highway driving is interesting, especially when someone is passing or should I say, passing, slowing, lurking, finally passing and slowing down to be passed by the Sky.

So far a perfect summer and many more “top down” days ahead!

...jay :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Okay---and So Where Are Pictures

As one Canuck to another, we know how beautiful Canada is, so how about posting some pictures of your travels across it's wide expanse. I also bet you have your SKY in most of those pictures as well. So come on and share with the rest of us, I need a good Canadian pick up--have not been home since April.

Thank you in advance

Kimberly--still waiting and waiting for my Sky

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Thanks for the pictures

WOW great pictures, could not get the bottom 3 to enlarge, but I did enjoy a big proud breath at how beautiful Canada is.

Kimberly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts