Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the sequence of order codes a car goes through for Canadian dealerships? My dealer said it was different for Canada, because he said that my order was in and everything, just waiting for GM to pick it up, but it was at code 027 or something, not 030. So what's the code list for Canadian orders?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I really do have to go in and sit at my dealers desk. I have heard nothing and when I call they tell me all is ok and they will call me. Have a nice day!:banghead:

Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:) Waiting..........:willy: waiting...........:willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rick112 said:
I really do have to go in and sit at my dealers desk. I have heard nothing and when I call they tell me all is ok and they will call me. Have a nice day!:banghead:

Where are you located?
Penticton, BC but my dealer is in Calgary, AB.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I'm pretty sure they're the same. There was no difference between USA & Canadian Pontiac codes.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Still waiting but one thing about it , the time has to be drawing near, :drool: :drool: :chill:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
other than Jinx...do any Canadians have a VIN yet???

I am freaking out here...absolute bullshit!!! If my car is to be here May 11th you would think I would have a TPW by now.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
other than Jinx...do any Canadians have a VIN yet???

I am freaking out here...absolute bullshit!!! If my car is to be here May 11th you would think I would have a TPW by now.
None here. I've given up going to the dealership. seem not to know much more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts