Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a $1K deposit down at a Canadian Saturn dealer, and all he was able to tell me was that the Sky will be under $40K. If the US price is approx. $25K, I was hoping it would be closer to $30K CDN than $40K CDN.

Any ideas on Canadian price?

·
Registered
109 Posts
cardero said:
Just put a $1K deposit down at a Canadian Saturn dealer, and all he was able to tell me was that the Sky will be under $40K. If the US price is approx. $25K, I was hoping it would be closer to $30K CDN than $40K CDN.

Typically the General will charge USD + exchange, so I can't see the base price for the Sky being above $30K Cdn. With all the humpties, it should come in around $33K. Taxes will be on top of that of course.
There's no way the standard version of the Sky (not the RL) will come close to $40K.
The Sky is going to compete pricewise with the Miata (which has just been refreshed with a more powerful engine and larger cabin and proven reliability and great handling) and you can get a nicely equipped Miata for the low $30K's.

·
Registered
148 Posts
cardero said:

27,995$ is the "official" non-official price of the base sky.

That's without taxes... and with standard options

Call here if you want to hear it for your-self -->

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Snowy_Beast said:
27,995$ is the "official" non-official price of the base sky.

That's without taxes... and with standard options

Call here if you want to hear it for your-self -->

Sorry for my ignorance, but by "standard options", do you mean that price includes what will come with the Sky or do you mean what is standard on the Solstice, but are options that will be added to the Sky (OnStar...), and will cost more than the Solstice "standard" package and are additional costs on top of the $27,995 price?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I think he means base items. The Solstice has everything as options, the Sky comes with some of those base.

·
Registered
148 Posts
brentil said:
I think he means base items. The Solstice has everything as options, the Sky comes with some of those base.
here you go! And the Red Line is some extra K$
The sky as a lot of stuff as "standard options".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts