Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of my fellow Canadians received notice that their cars are in production or been prefferenced or on the way to delivery? Any news? I'm not being told anything other than the car hasn't been prefferenced. Call your dealer. My dealer says he has no idea what's happening.:mad: :banghead:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
We have 2 customer cars here in Regina already. We can't sell or deliver them until May 11th.

Unfortunately, mine is not one of them!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I just found out mine was preferenced on 24 April but no TPW yet.

At least it is moving along

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm.... Do you work for a dealer? Is it possible that my dealer just isn't able to give me any information?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I do work for a dealer but I got this info from the 1800 number...the owner who does the new car ordering is way too busy to talk to me about my car every week.

·
Registered
55 Posts
:banghead: my car is also preferrenced! but they told me to expect my car mid-may but is not even built yet:banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
All I have is

All I have is my order # K01259, they know not a thing.!!!! I am flying home on Friday and will see what is going on at the dealership and see if they can tell me anything. I will let you all know if I do find out something.

Kimberly
ChiliSKy

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm hearing NOTA from anyone! I'm assuming I'm not getting my car on May 11th but I'm still hoping I am. I know when the 11th comes and passes I'm going to be really dissapointed.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
If you are not prefferenced yet then your car will NOT be here on May 11th.

Sorry man, mine won't be here either...I am hoping Early June for me.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was really hoping for a suprise! :willy: I was told a week before I got my image that I wouldn't be able to officially order the car for weeks. The next week I get the call to come in and order my car.

Who knows. It'll be here when it comes. Kinda like guessing the delivery time of a baby.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
my baby was due April 15th and delivered april 13th...let's hope our Sky's are early too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts