Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canadian Sky owners should check out the Saturn Canada site. You can now build a Sky on that site in Canadian dollars.:willy:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I beat you to this post by a day or two...no one replied to mine though...boo hoo

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried it yesterday! It went to a null page...Today it works. Man It's getting to be a lot of money for a little fun that hasn't been a lot of fun so far.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did a search for the dealerships that have cars and they say there are a whole bunch in Canada. Near me! And that the dealership in my area has VIN #666 of all cars.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Must be BS:bs: cause they're listing about 20 Skys at the dealership near my place. When I talked with the new car manager he said he'd be lucky to get one or two.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
It works for Saturn of Regina...the 2 that it lists are both here.

We have a first 1000 vin too...#625 if I remember correctly

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
They listed three at mine but had access to ten

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are saying my local dealer has about 20. I am assuming they are VINs that have been assigned but are as yet unbuilt. I can't believe they would have all those cars here. Nice to dream though.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Don't be so unsure...if the VINs have been asssigned long enough for them to be listed on that website then they are probably built. Aren't the vehicles built very shortly after getting assigned a VIN...like a day or 2 after. Someone must know that info.

The 2 listed for Regina are actually here in town...I saw them with my own eyes. They are at the rail yard place where they got offloaded from the train.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmm.... I would love to see a field of Sky's.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts