Saturn Sky Forum banner

Canadian Status

671 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  328ride 
#1 ·
I have been sitting un prefferenced for some time now. No build date. Nothing. No further information. Are all the Canadian orders sitting at the same place? All I have is my K # and Saturn saying they have my order. :banghead:

Most of this will be forgotten when I get my car but what a pile of crap!

#2 ·
I live in the States and I feel the way that you do, I placed My order in Sept. 05 and I see a lot of people on this forum that placed orders in Feb. & March that are ahead of me, some have gotten their cars already. I don't know how Saturn runs their production but I worked an auto. mfg. for 15 years and I've never seen anything like this on a new model or otherwise. My biggest complaint is that my salesman don't know anything about this car either or so he says, but thanks to this forum and all of you I can wait it out, I thank you all.:cheers: :willy:

#3 ·
Hi all,
I'm located in the Montreal region and ordered my car in Dec 05 (Black with red/black interior).

They forwarded my order to Saturn in Jan. I'm apparently 3rd or so on their list. I requested the event code more than once and I finally had to stop by the dealership to get the answer (code 20). They were always to busy or the person with the precious info was out of the office.

Anyway,

From the information they got so far, I should expect my car only in August!
Their first client's car is expected sometime in May. Some other customers will even have to wait until the end of the year if not 2007...

I know that my specs might have to do with the delay, but 3 months from their first car?
I don't get it...

I guess we need to be patient or buy another car...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.