Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys,

i need your help. I want to buy a sky but cannot deside what color interior i should get. the exterior is going to be black and i was thinking of black in the interior. But do u guys think that it will be too black and HOTT! i was also thinking about the tan/black interior. i honestly cannot make up my mind. If you guys can just give me some of your opinions and why, then maybe i can make it up. I know it is more of an opinion but just tell me what you guys prefer. I dont really care about the red/black so that is out of the question. O, and i want a black or tan top.

Thanks,
Devin

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright, i made up my mind. i'm getting the tan top with the tan/black interior with black exterior. thanks for your opinions guys.

·
Registered
410 Posts
That is a good color combo. After looking at the color chart and seeing fellow members pics there is no bad color choice, for this product does look good in ALL colors:cool:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Be advised that the tan top is a totally different shade of than then is the interior. as different as white is to black....adds to many colors into the car. Black paint and tires, silver pearl trim, milky tan interior, dark tan/brown top..I like the uniformity of no more than 3 different colors, but each to his own.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Heck -- go the easy way -- go Yellow -- then you have no choices!:lol:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Heck -- go the easy way -- go Yellow -- then you have no choices!:lol:
The easy way out! :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
I would definately take what Way2fast said into consideration because I have heard the same thing. I am getting triple black on mine, I think it's the best looking.... if you want to do the black/tan interior, maybe you should get the black ragtop anyway so that it won't be distracting with the tan colors not matching. In the end, it is up to you.... this car would still look great if it was puke green exterior with a neon orange ragtop and pepto-bismol pink interior (okay, maybe that is an exagerration).....

·
Registered
169 Posts
blackenedsky said:
hey guys,

i need your help. I want to buy a sky but cannot deside what color interior i should get. the exterior is going to be black and i was thinking of black in the interior. But do u guys think that it will be too black and HOTT! i was also thinking about the tan/black interior. i honestly cannot make up my mind. If you guys can just give me some of your opinions and why, then maybe i can make it up. I know it is more of an opinion but just tell me what you guys prefer. I dont really care about the red/black so that is out of the question. O, and i want a black or tan top.

Thanks,
Devin
Just my opinion

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Maverick said:
Triple black is the hottest but I couldn't stand the up keep. Going with silver pearl, woun't show the dirt.
You are right, it is alot of work to keep it shiny, but I enjoy doing it. It looks great when its clean and shiny.

·
Registered
276 Posts
triple black said:
You are right, it is alot of work to keep it shiny, but I enjoy doing it. It looks great when its clean and shiny.
Did your black car have an exceptional amount or orange peel in the paint? One that I recently refused at a local dealer had black paint that looked like ripples in a pond, the orange peel was so excessive ! It was most noticable under florescent lighting. When the car was pulled out into the sun, the swirl marks in the paint became obvious. This really turned me off. Black paint can look great, but it sure didn't on the Sky I saw.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Way2Fast said:
Did your black car have an exceptional amount or orange peel in the paint? One that I recently refused at a local dealer had black paint that looked like ripples in a pond, the orange peel was so excessive ! It was most noticable under florescent lighting. When the car was pulled out into the sun, the swirl marks in the paint became obvious. This really turned me off. Black paint can look great, but it sure didn't on the Sky I saw.
No, the finish was perfect. There were not any noticeable defects in the paint and washes up great as long as you use the right cloths to wash and dry and the right soap to use on the car.

·
Registered
266 Posts
IslandHopper said:
I might go with the black & tan interior with the tan roof. Would look sweet with a nice soft tint on the side windows. :thumbs:
picking those colors up any day ...will post pics

·
Registered
105 Posts
try the black and cashmere (tan??) interior. Just saw one on the floor and that would have been my second pick.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts