Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can only see a few of the photos here, and they aren't always the same ones. Any suggestions? It is a new laptop, maybe I am missing something?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Probably not an issue, but it is my belief that to view photo thumbnails, you need to be signed-in. And, when you sign-in look for the check-box that allows you to remain signed in.

I hate having to remember to sign-in, so I make sure closing down does NOT sign me out of the forums.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably not an issue, but it is my belief that to view photo thumbnails, you need to be signed-in. And, when you sign-in look for the check-box that allows you to remain signed in.

I hate having to remember to sign-in, so I make sure closing down does NOT sign me out of the forums.
I "think" I was signed in (I could post), but everything looks different today. I could see a few photos before, but not even my own avatar. Now my avatar and photos I couldn't see show up.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
WOW, if it's the old Photo Bucket issue, gees that was a long time ago back. Probably over a year. Could Kansas Bill be trying to see those 'removed' photos. Well if so, none of us can see those in posts some year old or more.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts