Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can only see a few of the photos here, and they aren't always the same ones. Any suggestions? It is a new laptop, maybe I am missing something?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Probably not an issue, but it is my belief that to view photo thumbnails, you need to be signed-in. And, when you sign-in look for the check-box that allows you to remain signed in.

I hate having to remember to sign-in, so I make sure closing down does NOT sign me out of the forums.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably not an issue, but it is my belief that to view photo thumbnails, you need to be signed-in. And, when you sign-in look for the check-box that allows you to remain signed in.

I hate having to remember to sign-in, so I make sure closing down does NOT sign me out of the forums.
I "think" I was signed in (I could post), but everything looks different today. I could see a few photos before, but not even my own avatar. Now my avatar and photos I couldn't see show up.

·
Super Moderator
11,282 Posts
I've had this problem too but I blame it on the settings on our work browsers. Haven't looked for it while browsing from home. Will have to check that tonight.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've had this problem too but I blame it on the settings on our work browsers. Haven't looked for it while browsing from home. Will have to check that tonight.

I'm retired, so all my browsing is at home on a laptop.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
WOW, if it's the old Photo Bucket issue, gees that was a long time ago back. Probably over a year. Could Kansas Bill be trying to see those 'removed' photos. Well if so, none of us can see those in posts some year old or more.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts