Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone developed a decent car cover and a dash protector yet? I love the one I bought for my '97 Mustang when she was new. the dash is still exquisite nearly 10 years later.

Imaged KGKH3X 23/06/06
Built 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
At the dealer 8/30/06
In My garage!! 8/31/06
VIN#8059
Midnight Blue, Tan Leather/Inserts,Tan Top, Manual,
LSD, 6 Disc Monsoon, Chromed 18 in wheels, Windscreen,
Wheel locks, CAI, Splashguards

·
Registered
388 Posts
I bought Kappashere's Weathershield car cover. It is very thin, almost like a parachute. In fact, if it is windy it actually acts like one and you run around trying to catch it. Other than that it's a great cover that fits perfectly. We got it mainly to protect the top from hot So. Cal. sun damage and dust. I think it was $50 cheaper than the Saturn one. It is also machine washable. Supposedly it's folds up the smallest so that's why we bought it, since it has to fit in the trunk. We also bought Kapppashield's sunshade for the windshield which also fits perfectly and covers every inch of the windshield. Don't know about dashcover.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Car Cover/Dash Cover

I bought the car cover from the Saturn dealership and it's great:thumbs: Fits perfect and has the side mirror extensions so everything is covered.:D I also ordered the custom made front window sun shade from Kappashere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts