Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a car cover for their Sky or Solstice. I got this one when I bought my car. I has a small hole in the front 023E2F13-D149-422F-8FDE-9A21ECBDA38B.jpeg 706C5AD0-69DB-469D-8CDB-B937439A96D8.jpeg

·
Registered
264 Posts
What is the asking price? I am interested...

·
Registered
521 Posts
This is what a REAL SKY COVER looks like, for those that don't know...
Comes in other colors..
I have the same one. It obviously fits the car perfectly. I can't find any markings or tags that indicate who made them for GM. I was curious just in case anything were to happen to mine, I could replace it with similar. I'm not foreseeing anything happening, it's just hypothetical peace of mind. Any idea on who made them? I was also unaware they were ever offered in different colors. Mine is the same color as pictured.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I have the same one. It obviously fits the car perfectly. I can't find any markings or tags that indicate who made them for GM. I was curious just in case anything were to happen to mine, I could replace it with similar. I'm not foreseeing anything happening, it's just hypothetical peace of mind. Any idea on who made them? I was also unaware they were ever offered in different colors. Mine is the same color as pictured.
I too have the GM cover and it is black with SKY lettering on the hood. I bought it NOS on eBay last year for $150.00. I’ve seen them for sale several times since I got mine. It also came with a storage bag and a grommet if you wanted to create a hole 🕳 for the antenna.

·
Registered
264 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts