Saturn Skyline Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a car cover that I bought for my 07 Sky. I used it for approximately 3 weeks before I sold my Sky. It is a CarsCover Custom Fit 2007-2009 Saturn Sky Custom Car Cover for 5 Layer Ultrashield. If anyone has an interest in it shoot me a message and we will work out a price and I’ll ship it out to you from zip 40162. I also have an interior drivers side interior rear speaker panel brand new with the speaker and it’s still wrapped in bubble wrap if anyone needs one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Goldstar959! This is my first post being that it took me forever to figure out how to send you a DM which I’ve yet to figure out... I am very interested in your car cover... what do you need from me to discuss? Terri

·
Super Moderator
11,040 Posts
Hi Goldstar959! This is my first post being that it took me forever to figure out how to send you a DM which I’ve yet to figure out... I am very interested in your car cover... what do you need from me to discuss? Terri
You are not allowed to Direct Message someone until you have reached a minimum number of posts. Since this is your first post...and welcome...you'll probably need to post a few more before you can DM him.

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
You are not allowed to Direct Message someone until you have reached a minimum number of posts. Since this is your first post...and welcome...you'll probably need to post a few more before you can DM him.
Goldstar wouldn't be able to respond (back) either with only one post.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a car cover that I bought for my 07 Sky. I used it for approximately 3 weeks before I sold my Sky. It is a CarsCover Custom Fit 2007-2009 Saturn Sky Custom Car Cover for 5 Layer Ultrashield. If anyone has an interest in it shoot me a message and we will work out a price and I’ll ship it out to you from zip 40162. I also have an interior drivers side interior rear speaker panel brand new with the speaker and it’s still wrapped in bubble wrap if anyone needs one.
Godlstar,

If this is still available I am interested too. Let me know and I will shoot you my email address.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is still available, however you’ll need to send me an email address as I still haven’t been able to post enough to do private messaging

1 - 11 of 11 Posts