Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked this up on Amazon last week and I think I like them! I got tired of trying to retrieve my cell phone after it would slide off the passenger seat just because I went around a corner a "little" too fast! Not sure if I will keep the one on the driver's side but I like having that little bit of storage on the passenger side. It really doesn't intrude onto the seat so you give up very little space and my wife who usually sits there really didn't notice. Doesn't interfere with the seat belt either.

I even think it kind of blends in.

Just my two cents!

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yes, MM is right...BUT it looks utilitarian. I may get a pair as I am always forgetting my phone in the pocket on the front of the seat. Also might be big enough for a "boot pistol"

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I just picked this up on Amazon last week and I think I like them! I got tired of trying to retrieve my cell phone after it would slide off the passenger seat just because I went around a corner a "little" too fast! Not sure if I will keep the one on the driver's side but I like having that little bit of storage on the passenger side. It really doesn't intrude onto the seat so you give up very little space and my wife who usually sits there really didn't notice. Doesn't interfere with the seat belt either.

I even think it kind of blends in.

Just my two cents!

Jim

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Like those...had something like but some yahooo stole it out of my Sky...can you provide more information? Mfg? Price? Tired of my sunglasses taking a spin, too.

SkyeBlu

1 - 9 of 9 Posts