Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't aware that there was an app for CarFax where I can report any personal maintenance that I do on my car like oil changes, tire rotations etc.... I downloaded this app and was able to add the oil change and tire rotation I did at my buddies house. Does anyone else have this app?

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I already have the application....... I’ve found when taking my other cars to the dealer for service, the dealer doesn’t always enter the performed services. It’s good if you don’t mind doing manual entries, and as a reminder for future service.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
personally I like my privacy and keep records at home.

Reactions: Amorget

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wasn't aware that there was an app for CarFax where I can report any personal maintenance that I do on my car like oil changes, tire rotations etc.... I downloaded this app and was able to add the oil change and tire rotation I did at my buddies house. Does anyone else have this app?
I have the App, to my understanding and from using it, it DOES NOT interface with the professional CARFAX data base that the shops use and pay fees to use. It is just a personal log for you to keep track of your maintenance, the data never hits the professional data base. I believe the data is actually only stored on you phone, I could be wrong about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts