Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after that jaunt up the hill I explained to my Sky that she needed to be supportive of my hobbies too...one of which is Hockey...roller and ice...and I'm a goalie.

Now, with her sleek lines she was a little conciencous about putting on the extra weight but I told her that was just the way it had to be...sorry. Being the great gal she is she took it in stride...

And I'm not cramped like that either while driving. This little gal just keeps on amazing me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Beergo

Texas
I got 3 - 24packs of Miller Lite in the Trunk, and a Small Ice chest in the front seat.
In Texas we drinks alot.
:jester:

Chili pepper red\
Vin: 100583

·
Registered
337 Posts
Robo bro....You seriously need a women...

:lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
1st Gear said:
Texas
I got 3 - 24packs of Miller Lite in the Trunk, and a Small Ice chest in the front seat.
In Texas we drinks alot.
:jester:

Chili pepper red\
Vin: 100583
Bhahahahahhaa. I have said all along if you can tote a case of beer, then all is well.

·
Registered
540 Posts
REDSKY said:
Robo bro....You seriously need a women...

:lol:
He needs a seriously anorexic woman if she has to share her seat with the goalie gear:jester:

·
Registered
540 Posts
:thumbs: buddy, with that car (and of course your charm and good looks) you will be getting lots of female attention. Better find a spot to wedge her in (the front seat I mean)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Gotta love a guy that loves a car and plays hockey. Rock on!...
This is great info...My son just informed me that I need to haul his Hockey gear out to San Diego Next month...geesh guess I'll leave my bags home. Great visual I'll work on it, but he'll have to buy a new stick....

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sorry bro, i appreciate your enthusiasm for hockey and all, but your baby looks a bit "trashed" out to me. Maybe you need a second vehicle--one more practical for your livelihood--say a pick up truck?!!!..........................:confused:

·
Registered
266 Posts
SkyRaider said:
Sorry bro, i appreciate your enthusiasm for hockey and all, but your baby looks a bit "trashed" out to me. Maybe you need a second vehicle--one more practical for your livelihood--say a pick up truck?!!!..........................:confused:
Praticality is in the eye of the beholder wouldn't you say?

·
Super Moderator
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SkyRaider said:
Actually, the Sky IS my second vehicle. The first one is a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (See sig). It can carry all my gear in the trunk without a problem. You'd be amazed at how versitle it is. But, it's down at the moment and the Sky is it. Trust me, this picture is the exception, not the rule. Besides, it's not like I have to sit on the trunk to close it. It closed without a problem or having to force it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts