Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I did not know it was 2013 again, sorry.
Hey, no problem! Looks like your mistaken post might have sparked a new get-together.

I must agree with Elff, too soon means there are cinders on the road. When I went to the 2013 event I got caught in a weird snow squall on the way home. The first and ONLY time our SKY saw snow. Don't want that to happen again!

Carrier

·
Registered
208 Posts
No reason to not have another meet and greet there
Bacon is Bacon
unless you are from Canada
and then Bacon is Ham
*Poke*
Sorry, I just couldn't let this misinformation go. Now try to follow.Up here, Bacon is Bacon, AKA side Bacon, and Ham is Ham, BUT Back Bacon,(AKA Canadian Back Bacon)is also ham! Savvy?
But whether you are North or South of the border, Bacon is this:

:drool:

:dthumbs:

Bert

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Sorry, I just couldn't let this misinformation go. Now try to follow.Up here, Bacon is Bacon, AKA side Bacon, and Ham is Ham, BUT Back Bacon,(AKA Canadian Back Bacon)is also ham! Savvy?
But whether you are North or South of the border, Bacon is this:

:drool:

:dthumbs:

Bert
This thread is now both delicious and factual
:lol: >:) :lol:

So here are some Potential Dates

May 14 or 15
May 21 or 22
May 28,29 or 30th?

Is there a way to add a Poll to an existing thread? if Not, Maybe we can start a separate thread

·
Registered
417 Posts
This thread is now both delicious and factual
:lol: >:) :lol:

So here are some Potential Dates

May 14 or 15
May 21 or 22
May 28,29 or 30th?

Is there a way to add a Poll to an existing thread? if Not, Maybe we can start a separate thread
Shady Maple is not open on Sundays, so no 15/22/29. 14th NG for me personally. 21 works. 28 or 30 might, but I'll have to check.

Don't know about polls. I figured on starting a new thread once a date was picked, but maybe a new thread with a poll is the way to go.

Edit: 30th won't work. Closed for the holiday.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I keep going back to that old post, why is it still on the site, is there a new date coming up?

Thanks,....
Bernie,

It keeps coming up because when you added a new post it brought the thread to the forefront for everyone. If you read the responses you'll see that several people are now trying to plan a new date- thanks to you. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,230 Posts
You'll get the hang of this forum thing Bernie, takes time. :) But like reedred mentioned, no one has started a new thread on a new event yet, they just keep discussing it here so thus you see the "old" thread come back to the top.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts