Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to USMC for he's tracking info...we are right on the money...car one each chili pepper red sky reporting for driving.....Seal9cheers: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! My car was built 8 days after yours but I'm a bit closer in Maryland. That means mine could be here within the next two weeks easily!! OMG... I'm getting excited!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
seal9 said:
Thanks to USMC for he's tracking info...we are right on the money...car one each chili pepper red sky reporting for driving.....Seal9cheers: :willy: :willy: :willy:
WOOOHOOO!

don't go disappearing from the forum now! We'll let you go drive for a few hours but then you must report back here for duty!
:jester: :jester:

glad to hear your sky made it!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Roger...Seal9:cheers:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,287 Posts
Congrates

usmc said:
WOOOHOOO!

don't go disappearing from the forum now! We'll let you go drive for a few hours but then you must report back here for duty!
:jester: :jester:

glad to hear your sky made it!
It is hard at first because you are out driving sooooo much. It's a blast!!
Congratulations :thumbs: And
Drive Safe and Careful
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
Oh yeah!!! Seal9 is :driving: :cheers: :thumbs:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Rick, and your will happon Monday....Seal9:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
255 Posts
Congrats Seal - I'm proud of the way you kept a positive attitude while waiting.:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
usmc said:
WOOOHOOO!

don't go disappearing from the forum now! We'll let you go drive for a few hours but then you must report back here for duty!
:jester: :jester:

glad to hear your sky made it!
Congratulations seal9, now go drive the wheels off it we'll hold down the fort.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
233 Posts
Congrats Seal!!

Thanks again man for everything you helped me with also! Go have some FUN with it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Seal9 Have fun driving, but then come back to us we need your knowledge and research skills!:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Seagull said:
It is hard at first because you are out driving sooooo much. It's a blast!!
Congratulations :thumbs: And
Drive Safe and Careful
Congratulations :thumbs:

And watch for those flashing red lights behind you. :)

Seriously; have a ball and let us all know what we have to look forward to after you come back down to earth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!

please post pics.....congrats again.......enjoy the ride!!!!!!!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top