Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back from Monterey over the weekend, and they had lots of pretty fancy-schmancy cars there for the Pebble Beach Concours. I could have taken lots of pictures like this - these cars were very, very common. You can see in the photos layers upon layers of them. Most of these pics were taken in Carmel, a little bit further down the coast. Mind you, this is NOT the Concours - this is just... "traffic."

However, in all my time there, I did not see a single SKY...

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks like my driveway when Cribs came to film. Only that day I guess I had my beat up pickup with close to 100,000 miles on it; and our 2 used Mazdas there. Well, had they come another day it might have looked more like the pics you sent.

Not.

Cool pics, thanks!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
There are less than 10,000 SKYs.... And ALL those others and we add 16,000,000 A YEAR!!
You won't see many SKYs for a long, long time.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice pic's. Those cars may be more common but the Sky some what unique. And a lot less expensive! You paid how much?!:lol:

A guy at one of my client offices saw my Sky this morning. He thought I paid $60K for it. :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was there driving my SKY around actually. I was a manager running the entire cash consession operation. They actually had a rdline displayed on the practice green.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
OMGOSH, THOSE ARE GREAT PICTURES! :thumbs: ....I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE BUMBLE=BEE VIPER!....OUR CLUB HAD IT 3RD INVITATIONAL IN MONTEREY!...it was gorgeous!!!:cool:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Similar thing back in June at Newport RI Concours......there were more Mybach's at $ 500,000.00 and more:eek: , than the total number of SKY's I have seen on the road since then.:lol: I love it. :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MRSVIPER said:
OMGOSH, THOSE ARE GREAT PICTURES! :thumbs: ....I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE BUMBLE=BEE VIPER!....OUR CLUB HAD IT 3RD INVITATIONAL IN MONTEREY!...it was gorgeous!!!:cool:
I posted that one just for you... :D I think I saw about half a dozen vipers or more in all...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
GRACIAS!!...........:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Mrs. Viper , coming back from Orlando I saw a Viper with flames on the front end. Yellow and orange flames on a red Viper. It looked custom and of course it turned my head. ..Skip...:lol: :) :)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Hey Skip, I am sure I will see that Viper in Vegas next month!
there will be over 2,000 vipers from all over the usa and country for that matter. not to mention 4-5,000.00 people........."Viper Invitational"........what state is it from?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts