Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i got a survey today, although i already received one and responded.... it is for SATURN SKY DRIVERS... they want to know all the goodies about how they are doing.... i suppose they didnt get the first one i sent.. SO, THEY SENT ME A 5$ BILL to fill out a new one.... WAY TOO COOL..... SkyBaby.. just wondering if anyone else got one???????:confused:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
:nono: :nono: Nope, but ah iffen you send me that thar survy thingy, wif da 5 bucks of course:D , I'll be moren glad to do the scribbling fer ya??:cheers: :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:nono: :nono: Nope, but ah iffen you send me that thar survy thingy, wif da 5 bucks of course:D , I'll be moren glad to do the scribbling fer ya??:cheers: :jester:

Great offer...... hmmmm... maybe iffen i can hang out on your beach for awhile.. i will personally deliver it.... :thumbs: SkyBaby

·
Registered
450 Posts
i got the survey....$1.00 inside!

·
Registered
59 Posts
SO if you can wait 3 years, 5 months and 4 days you could end up with 55 bucks! LOL.
Does that survey rate the dealer?? Or at least give you some room to write a bit about your buying experiece at Saturn?

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have received it 4 times! $1.00...$5.00....$1.00....$1.00. I filled the thing out 2 times!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The odd part i thought was...... IT WAS ALL ABOUT DUMB MAGAZINES...... UGH... only very few questions about what kind of cars did you look at BEFORE you bought the Sky?.. which one did you ALMOST buy?........ THE POINT IS..... I GOT THE SURVEY CUZ I GOT A SKY... DUH!!!:willy: anyway... Thanks Pitcom for welcoming me back. YOU ALL ARE GREAT.....SkyBaby

1 - 9 of 9 Posts