Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Let me know what you think!

Double checking before cutting.jpg Cutting muffler hole1.jpg Sky old muffler.jpg Sky placing of new muffler.jpg Sky Magnaflow Muffler and Tips installed.jpg

Now not only does she look hot, she sounds very hot and she is speedier too!
For those who have Sky or Solstice in the lower mainland PM me if you want to know who did this. They really did a great job and are awesome to deal with.

Oh yeah did I say I love my SKY! It was worth the nineteen months wait.:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
What's the deal on the chrome trim around the exhaust outlets? Was that custom made, or some sort of a pre-fab kit?

·
Registered
877 Posts
another in the mix
rear3.jpg

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's the deal on the chrome trim around the exhaust outlets? Was that custom made, or some sort of a pre-fab kit?
It's chrome moulding tape by 3M that you press around the bumper.

Molding used for trim around tip holes.jpg

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do not like that chrome trim around the rear fascia/panel...looks like a botched job..
No blotched job! The chrome on chrome reflects off of each other and gives it a sparkle look. I also like the tips out more where as others like them in. Either way she does sound a whole lot better and my hubby and the neighbours can here me coming now!

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
No blotched job! The chrome on chrome reflects off of each other and gives it a sparkle look. I also like the tips out more where as others like them in. Either way she does sound a whole lot better and my hubby and the neighbours can here me coming now!
I really like the chrome trim. I'm happy for ya, it looks great!

·
Registered
18,268 Posts
Gino...your car looks great in white...I believe white is the only color that carries the spoiler so well....of course, the quads help :thumbs:

Take notice of Vstar's quads...they r beveled and angled...a great appearance package

·
Registered
322 Posts
WOW, that does look nice. Enjoy. I for one do like the trim bit on the exhaust opening. Nice touch. Its funny. :D I have seen several different looks now (re: exhaust) and all of them look good. Its like color....there are no ugly skys....there seems to be no ugly exhaust setups.
When mine comes in I will have a single outlet with dual tips.....my choice (Cat-Back system) and again different.
I wonder about that 3M tape....could it work on the side louver/vent area?? say just to cover the horizontial area and give that some deffinition? I wonder? Maybe not, maybe too Gaudy.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Skybright great look. Never would have thought about putting chrome trim around the rear panel openings. Looks :thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts