Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK after 19 months I finally got the call my SKY is in the showroom. They are waiting for a part to arrive on Tuesday and will have it detailed and ready for me to pick up on Wednesday. Well I couldn't wait until Wednesday to see her so CenterIce, these are for you. If you go by she is sitting pretty!

SKY Back1.jpg SKY back top up.jpg SKY front1.jpg SKY Front2.jpg SKY Right Side top up1.jpg

How will I sleep the next four nights! :D :willy: Thank you everyone for being here during the past few weeks when my patience was starting to fade. :grouphug: I hope the weather is nice so the I may :driving: topless in beautiful Vancouver.

Oh by the way, those of you that have a SKY she really does get looks! Everyone was :drool: over her today.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Too Cute

I had to add this photo. I had asked for the car not to be driven so look at what they did!
SKY Sold.jpg :thumbs:

·
Registered
420 Posts
she sure is puuuurty!

enjoy the many miles of smiles and welcome to the owner's club. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Congratulations! Beautiful! I don't like white cars, but the sky looks special no matter what color it is.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Beautiful.....just beautiful!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yaaaayyyyy!!!!!!

I'm really really excited for you. I think I might try to get out to Richmond to see it in person while it's in the showroom. Not to worry.....I WON'T EVEN TOUCH IT! :angel:

Feel free to take a drive out to Maple Ridge any time so we can have a chance to see one on the road! :lol:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm really really excited for you. I think I might try to get out to Richmond to see it in person while it's in the showroom. Not to worry.....I WON'T EVEN TOUCH IT! :angel:

Feel free to take a drive out to Maple Ridge any time so we can have a chance to see one on the road! :lol:
Please feel free to sit in it and turn on the radio. It has XM with the monsoon stereo, it is really sweet. My hubby and I must have sat in the car for 15 minutes looking at all of it. I really didn't want to leave her. She is a head turner. Everyone in there couldn't believe how hot she looks in white.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
From a fellow Canadian: CONGRATS!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice choice in colors :cheers: I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
enjoy:thumbs: :cool:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear your response after th first drive!!:cheers:
IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06
VIN#8059
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
Mud Guards

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrads to you on the new addition!!!:thumbs: I also have the POLAR WHITE and I luv it. Her name is BIANCA and we have traveled over 10,000 miles together. I would suggest that during this wait period, you are compensated in someway. Splash guards and you first oil change would be just. Again, Enjoy the miles and SMILES:D :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Happy Trails!

:) :driving:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats :cheers: I know it has been a long wait. She looks beautiful.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congratz........:cheers: Gotta like White

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I have to confess after owning a white car -- I was not a fan of this color...

But that is just beautiful!:thumbs:

Style is style -- color is personal.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts