Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it happens tomorrow across Canada & boy oh boy am I excited. I was hoping we CDN's could start a list of where in Canada you will be viewing,sitting in & maybe even test driving our long awaited little roadster(s) ...........

On thursday May 11th we CDN's finally get to see, sit in & test drive a SKY at our purchasing dealerships for the long awaited SKY PREMIER PARTY held at Saturn dealerships across Canada. I am hoping that we all get our e.t.a's & even (although this maybe be pushing it) finance confirmation details..... Can u imagine all this in one day I might have a heart failure, since getting simple information in this past year (since I ordered it) has been like pulling teeth:banghead:

I hope we will all be :driving: our little roadsters soon, so we can enjoy the hot CDN summer ahead & to also put those other 2 door convertible roadsters (Solstice,Miata,SLK320 & 350Z) to shame.

If you take pictures at your Premier Party, submit them on the forum I am sure we would all love to see them.......... Any pictures of the SKY are always welcome & truly enjoyed.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
We aren't having a party in Regina. They still don't know any GMAC financing details either. We don't even have real brochures...just those cheesy pamphlets.

I rode in one yesterday though!!! ;o)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
You will be very pleased

Words cannot describe the feelings you get while driving these cars... get out in the country on some curvy roads and these cars come alive...
Most of all
Have fun

·
Registered
256 Posts
Wait wait... no Canda yet... build mine first!

LOL...

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Chloe said:
So it happens tomorrow across Canada & boy oh boy am I excited. I was hoping we CDN's could start a list of where in Canada you will be viewing,sitting in & maybe even test driving our long awaited little roadster(s) ...........

On thursday May 11th we CDN's finally get to see, sit in & test drive a SKY at our purchasing dealerships for the long awaited SKY PREMIER PARTY held at Saturn dealerships across Canada. I am hoping that we all get our e.t.a's & even (although this maybe be pushing it) finance confirmation details..... Can u imagine all this in one day I might have a heart failure, since getting simple information in this past year (since I ordered it) has been like pulling teeth:banghead:

I hope we will all be :driving: our little roadsters soon, so we can enjoy the hot CDN summer ahead & to also put those other 2 door convertible roadsters (Solstice,Miata,SLK320 & 350Z) to shame.

If you take pictures at your Premier Party, submit them on the forum I am sure we would all love to see them.......... Any pictures of the SKY are always welcome & truly enjoyed.
:cheers:

I take my test drive tomorrow at 7.... and guess what we are scheduled for rain.... :eek: Not to worry my dealer tells me that first nice day I go out again.. pretty good guy...

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Mr jester you should have your VIN...Call your dealer...Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I want to call him but I'm trying to hold off as much as possible. I told myself I wouldn't call until Tuesday next week.

LOL

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
You Have VIN....I have ESP....Extra-Sky Perception...Call....Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
256 Posts
You talked me into it. I'm at 3400 but no VIN yet. Any day now.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
My dealership doesn't seem to be doing anything that I am aware of. The dealership received 3 cars that were not spoken for on Monday. They sold one on the day of delivery. They were trying to sell another when I left today.

I got a ride in one on Monday. Nice car and lots of people looking.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Got a call from my dealership for the launch, they didn't seem to know much more than what they told me previously. I'll just have to show up tomorrow and see what shakes. i could use a surprise but I won't hold my breath.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
May 11th and...No Canadians on this forum have their Sky yet!!!

HA HA HA

How anti-climatic

·
Registered
26 Posts
Rick any news on Toronto deliveries... In Ottawa the first customer car in sitting in the showroom waiting for pick up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts