Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there have been 5 or 6 new SKY's delivered in Central Illinois in the past month. I have met a couple of you at the Cruise ins. Come on your lukers, post your info!

Derek works at Menards
My orginal Black/Red/Black must live in my neighborhood.

There are at least 3 sols in th eparking deck where I work.

Info neeed:

Signon Color Town
SkyHi07 Black/tan/Black Bloomington

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SkyPup
Jen
IHawk95

I know there are more....

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi SkyHi-

I am on the list for a Redline. Hope to have a Sky in the next 6 months or so. Do you work for a certain insurance company? I am in Bloomington as well.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Can I be an honorary Central IL SKY??
My son live in Matoon -:driving:- I have driven there a couple of times....:cool:

I live just north of I-80.... :thumbs: :lol:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AppyGirl.. PM me... yes I work for a large insurance co! LOL..

Sure thing Rick,,, you are always in

The point I was trying to make is, there are at least 4 new SKY's in central Illinois. Three have told me they are reading the forum, but not posting. Trying to get them to at least say hi!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Reading and posting, Kent...

SKY VUE 1 - Black/black/black - Decatur (only SKY I've seen in town, but there's a silver Solstice here somewhere)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Yeah, I've seen a silver solstice lurking around my area up here. Had to be a local to be on the road they were on!

You know I'm in. It's a given! But it would be nice to start rounding up the troops for next year!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Get a thread started over on yoru side!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Get a thread started over on yoru side!
Are we going to finally fire something up with a little informal clubbage or what? We kinda have that going without actually saying we are a group.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey all!! Been awhile since I've posted much on here! Hubby and I are certainly up for more get-togethers with everyone! And I'm sure my dad (SkyPup) will be too! Too bad it's getting cold now though! Still drivin ours on these dry days - finally hit 4,000 miles last night! :willy:

We'll be looking forward to seeing you all again soon!! :D

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Hey all!! Been awhile since I've posted much on here! Hubby and I are certainly up for more get-togethers with everyone! And I'm sure my dad (SkyPup) will be too! Too bad it's getting cold now though! Still drivin ours on these dry days - finally hit 4,000 miles last night! :willy:

We'll be looking forward to seeing you all again soon!! :D
JEN!!!!!! I need to chat with you and the hubby about Dad's interior light kit. That's a pretty sweet little set up!

Hope all is well!!! Yeah, I can't bear to put the Solstice away quite yet either. One more good day next week then I'm done. :mad:

·
Registered
185 Posts
JEN!!!!!! I need to chat with you and the hubby about Dad's interior light kit. That's a pretty sweet little set up!

Hope all is well!!! Yeah, I can't bear to put the Solstice away quite yet either. One more good day next week then I'm done. :mad:
Diana:
I talked to Jen about it (lights install) the other day, so she is aware that you liked his work on my Sky. I am not sure if your sol is the same as the sky as far as the interior floor goes, if it is he, should be able to do the same install where the lights are out of the way so you can't step on them. If you think about it, snap a picture of just inside between the seat and the door sill and email it to Jen. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Diana:
I talked to Jen about it (lights install) the other day, so she is aware that you liked his work on my Sky. I am not sure if your sol is the same as the sky as far as the interior floor goes, if it is he, should be able to do the same install where the lights are out of the way so you can't step on them. If you think about it, snap a picture of just inside between the seat and the door sill and email it to Jen. :thumbs:
I'm guessing it is. I have a slot that is about an inch wide and maybe a foot long right next to the door sill. If I remember right, that's where the light was installed on yours. I can get a pic of it to be sure!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did you guys hijack my thread? Just kidding!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
hi. how r u. anything new. i am bored. SkyBaby

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Did you guys hijack my thread? Just kidding!
Hey the topic is Central Illinois Kappas. We are Central IL Kappas aren't we?!? It doesn't say what exactly we're supposed to be talking about! :lol:

Speaking of Central IL Kappas, I need to sign up for the Twin Cities Cruisers yet. Been busy travelling a little. To bring everyone up to speed...I kinda have a boy toy! I say kinda because he lives in Arizona!

So SkyHi, unless you come up with someone closer to home for me, I'm stuck with Phoenix man. Makes me want drive all the way to Phoenix for the Rt 66 run though!

How you been SkyBaby?!? Feeling better?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone seen a really sharp silver graphite in bloomington/normal? It is mine, I have been lurking at this site for sometime now

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Has anyone seen a really sharp silver graphite in bloomington/normal? It is mine, I have been lurking at this site for sometime now
No, but I bet SkyHi has! If you were a Solstice I'd say it's about time you showed up! Actually since you've been lurking for awhile...it's about time you identified yourself!

Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
central

I live just east of st. louis, mo on the Illinois side. I have two Redlines on order, so hopefully i will have one after the winter and will want to do some roadtrips. Already planning one for Ohio. Just got home from work so i'm going to head to bed. School in the morning. Goodnight

Stephen

1 - 20 of 156 Posts