Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ernest, Bumsky2, and I are meeting in Lampasas Texas this weekend for a local area car show. I just wanted to put the word out there if there is anyone else that would like to join up with us let Ernest or I know and we will get you our Cell phone numbers. The more the merrier. Hope to see some of you there. :thumbs:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey Mark......any others going to join us on saturday? Sheryl

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bumsky2 said:
Hey Mark......any others going to join us on saturday? Sheryl
I talked to espresso jim but never heard back from him. I will PM him my number so he can contact us if he comes.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
All these Skys in Texas and it tant even Big Sky Country. Yall have fun now....Skip...:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here it is Bumsky, Ernest, and I got together in Lampasas Texas today. Yet another gathering of 3 SKYs in the same place at the same time. We had a great time today. I look forward to the next time we can all get together.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Great day, great pix!!! We were lucky to get these shots without people in them as there was a constant stream of onlookers all day!! Talk about popular, WOW!!!!!!:thumbs: Great job all around Mark, and it was a real pleasure to meet Bumsky2 & John in person. Looking forward to our next adventure, can't be soon enough. I hope some other Texas SKY owners join up with us, we are 3 strong & growing!!!!:D :D :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the fix was in, I went back to the car show today and once again the SKY was the center of attention. Everyone loves it, can’t compliment it enough, and tells me how lucky I am. Hell we could barely keep people out of the pictures yesterday to get shots of all 3 of them together. But when it came time to give out the awards the local car club was the only winners today. They even went so far as to have their cars improperly categorized so that they could capture all the awards. I guess the lesson learned here was it doesn’t matter what you came to the show with but who you came to the show with. I would have to say the real reward was spending the day with Ernest yesterday he is a terrific friend to have. Then we got to meet Bumsky as well so it was all worth it. I would have been better off to skip going back today and stay home with my wonderful wife.

·
Registered
72 Posts
marklynn70 said:
I talked to espresso jim but never heard back from him. I will PM him my number so he can contact us if he comes.
We just couldn't make it. The trip was short notice and we couldn't change plans.

The three Skys look great and we will try to make the next meet - especially if we have a little more time for planning. Thanks for the invite and we look forward to meeting all of you.

Jim

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
marklynn70 said:
Here are all our cars individually along with Ernest's and my new badge.
Looks like it would have been a lot more fun than spending the day in my attic putting in fans!:eek: But with temps predicted over 100 for each day this week I am sure the electric bill will be better next month.

Where did you guys get the 1000 badges from?:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TexSon said:
Where did you guys get the 1000 badges from?:confused:
Sorry you couldn't make it, very understandable though. I had the badges custom made locally.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
espresso_jim said:
We just couldn't make it. The trip was short notice and we couldn't change plans.

The three Skys look great and we will try to make the next meet - especially if we have a little more time for planning. Thanks for the invite and we look forward to meeting all of you.

Jim
Well we are looking at the weekend of July 8TH for the next one. Lets see how it works out. :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
marklynn70 said:
Well we are looking at the weekend of July 8TH for the next one. Lets see how it works out. :thumbs:
Gee that's a long time to wait, but I have become experienced at it:lol: :lol: :D :thumbs:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I wish I had my car so I could have met you guys this weekend. The cars look great. Maybe I can join y'all in '07 when I get my Sky.

Happy Cruisin'!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
marlboromike said:
wow...Mark...I love that badging of top 1000....too bad I cannot put that in my car...number 1414
"FIRST 1500" :jester:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts